Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

um ok

Old 05-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: um ok

how are you going to get sponsors and make the site expand and better if no one's happy with it?
Old 05-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Actually, if spic was a moderator and acted the same, he probably would have been tossed out as a moderator. But, as you said, moderators don't act like that.
Just another example of inconsistency, thanks.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:24 AM
Eat me.

Originally Posted by s.morgan
I commend some of you guys (mainly Joe, John, GreaseMokey, Jay, and blah) because you have been very mature and not letting your new internet social status go to your head. I left JUSTA EX and black nugget out because I haven't really dealt with them or seen them in "moderator" action.
that's how i see it too

Edit: did'nt mean to post 3 times in a row
Old 05-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey
I think that if the "og" users spent as much time doing their part to report threads they see and to assist us as they are doing berating the job we are doing it would be better all around..
Out of the last dozen reports on threads I have made, only John has responded to ANY of them, and only on the second report.

I don't report the same time every day or every day of the week, and I will see some of the others ONLINE at the time I make the report knowing they got a PM and still haev to report it again THE NEXT DAY.

Soooo, I'm using it when I can, and honestly, it's only as good as the people who are ignoring them.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

For the record, we don't get a PM when a post is reported. I am on here a lot during the day on my Blackberry, and when I am using it it's very hard to moderate anything.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:22 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by spic
I would love to hear a response from someone that's been a longterm mod... and something other than "we agree with whatever tim says".
I mean, or fuck it. Whatever.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Well ive been a member of DragVa ever since it was created and even before that when it was Drag757. I will always stick by my words when I say that Dragva will never be what Drag757 was. Drag757 had people who bitched and whined but everyone pretty much enjoyed the site. When Sung had brought up the idea of DragVa, everyone was pretty much against it so to say, but it turned out to be an amazing result as you see. All in all, DragVa has created a lot of friendships and a lot of good times, but when you get so many people together, you can't make them all happy.

As far as the moderators, I know a decent amount of them. Some a lot better than other, and some I have never met, but I will say this: Moderators are turning away from the fun side of things and becoming more and more anal about what is right and what is wrong or what's joking and what's not... big brother?

Not to jump on sides with anyone but I would also like to say that when I found out Blaxican was becoming a moderator, my jaw dropped. Of all people, I was simply amazed. For the mods to say they are cleaning up dragva, I would have never guessed it started with Blaxican.
Now, with that said, Blaxican has impressed me actually doing his "job" and regulating the forums. He has made some decision that benefit the forums and im sure there are some that have been not so beneficial. What everyone keeps in mind is there is still loop holes in the "jurisdiction" of Dragva and what's right and wrong. One mod may think something is right when another say it's wrong. All mods may think something is right and Sung says no... gameover.

Spic and I have had our differences, and im sure he would still love to carry on a bitching contest with me over the internet, but seriously I dont think I have seen him bitch anyone out in a while.... it's kind of depressing. And I have to say that he does make a lot of good point in this thread in which there is a lot of unclear feedback.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:56 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by Focal X
+1 to some aspect. I loved the older days.

What happened to sould anyway?

SoulD got fed up with the site. He can't moderate how he previously did so he doesn't waste him time coming here.

I agree wth Steveo on the inconsistentcy issue. There needs to be set guidelines and something to follow a bit more when it comes to banning.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by spic

I hope Jay doesn't ban me from his house if I call him a faggot..
I'll ban you if you don't stop by queer.

All of you. ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU take this internet thing way to seriously.

Now go on and beat that dead horse some more.

Not surprised to see the same old people posting in this type of thread.

I'll go back to doing my work behind the scenes. heh.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by coupey
no shit the mods are power tripping.

i got banned for telling fat nick "id tell you i voted for you to yer face" in the survivor thread

why was i banned? "goating". for fucking telling somebody that i would tell them to their face that i fucking voted for them.

thats like being banned from america for telling george bush i voted for him.
Are you serious? Woah.