Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

um ok

Old 05-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default Re: um ok

Originally Posted by MerF
Out of the last dozen reports on threads I have made, only John has responded to ANY of them, and only on the second report.

I don't report the same time every day or every day of the week, and I will see some of the others ONLINE at the time I make the report knowing they got a PM and still haev to report it again THE NEXT DAY.

Soooo, I'm using it when I can, and honestly, it's only as good as the people who are ignoring them.
The last report made by you that did not get attention was exactly two months ago.

The reason why it went unanswered is because there was no proof that a banned user was using his friend's logon, and whoever was typing was not breaking any rules in that thread. If it had been report worthy, it would have been handled.

Every other reported post by you in this time period was taken for action.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by onebadk1tty
SoulD got fed up with the site. He can't moderate how he previously did so he doesn't waste him time coming here.

I agree wth Steveo on the inconsistentcy issue. There needs to be set guidelines and something to follow a bit more when it comes to banning.
That sucks. He'll be a drag legend.

/ass kissing
Old 05-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

No ones banned me for "goating" yet.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:13 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

cliff notes: Dragva is getting lame now.
Old 05-20-2006, 03:44 AM
All Aspects

Vmiz has disabled reputation

test
Old 05-20-2006, 05:53 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
I'll ban you if you don't stop by queer.

All of you. ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU take this internet thing way to seriously.

Now go on and beat that dead horse some more.

Not surprised to see the same old people posting in this type of thread.

I'll go back to doing my work behind the scenes. heh.
dude, i'll seriously be in compton cruising down crenshaw blvd, when it's packed and full of cars.. in my rental chevy impalaholla.

.. and for the record, it didn't really bother me that i was banned. if i was sincerely upset or took it too seriously, it wouldn't have taken me 15 days for me to realize my 7day ban was over, or maybe even, i dunno, im'd one of the many mods i'm friends IRL with to see why the fuck i was banned.

i'm not sure if i'm taking this serious at all, i started the thread just cuz a good argument was sure to become of it, and i got more than i expected..

as far as taking this argument too seriously, LOL.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:00 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
Now go on and beat that dead horse some more.

Not surprised to see the same old people posting in this type of thread.
This type of response is the reason I'll still be laughing at you years from now when we have get-togethers at your house and dragva is a shithole and I'll sit there drunk on your porch and kick back in the chair and make jokes on you and matt and tim and joe until i can hardly breathe for ruining one of the coolest internet forums evar.

Maybe instead of saying "hey, them kidz are beatin' that horsie again ma!", you could.. i dunno.. actually make an attempt to change wtf is wrong with the site.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:35 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

I think the mods should take this site seriously. If not, then Sung has chosen a real poor staff. Let me explain a business reason why Jay, and those that don't take their jobs seriously, should take their jobs seriously.

Sung wants to bring some advertising to this site. Advertising brings the site revenue, and if you (the staff) don't take it seriously and you are their (merchants/advertisers) first interaction, then they aren't going to do business. Plain and simple.

If you don't take your job seriously, then why did you apply? It seems people were chosen merely by "DragVA social status" and not by what would benefit DragVA. I don't think that DragVA is going to get better with the mods chosen, maybe some will help but not all. I think DragVA will get better if Sung reevaluates who he has chosen and/or how/what he is having the new mods do.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:37 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by onebadk1tty
SoulD got fed up with the site. He can't moderate how he previously did so he doesn't waste him time coming here.

I agree wth Steveo on the inconsistentcy issue. There needs to be set guidelines and something to follow a bit more when it comes to banning.
I <3 you and Spic, really I do!
Old 05-20-2006, 06:41 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

If this site were a free for all, there would be no growth in regards to industry businesses, vendors, and the like. No one wants part in a madhouse. If this site were a nazi camp, there would be less attraction to normal users. Me personally, I'm striking a balance in between.

Maybe what someone thinks is wrong with the site, is not what another person thinks.

I'll lump this into that phrase where not everyone is going to be happy with what you do 100% of the time.