Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

um ok

Old 05-20-2006, 06:44 AM
sup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE
Default Re: um ok

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
If this site were a free for all, there would be no growth in regards to industry businesses, vendors, and the like. No one wants part in a madhouse. If this site were a nazi camp, there would be less attraction to normal users. Me personally, I'm striking a balance in between.

Maybe what someone thinks is wrong with the site, is not what another person thinks.

I'll lump this into that phrase where not everyone is going to be happy with what you do 100% of the time.
This goes back to consistency and you guys taking your jobs seriously.

Anyways, if you aren't getting paid and you don't take it seriously, why are you a mod?

At the moment, it seems like we are the only ones trying to help the site....
Old 05-20-2006, 06:46 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

The bad part is, no one is in here talking shit right now.

But quotes like "lolz at the complainerz and der cheerleaderz" is flat out immature expecially from a mod.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:51 AM
sup

I just want to add a few things before I go paintball.

Chew on this for a moment:

If we didn't take this site seriously, then no one would trust sellers, buyers, and vedors like Jay.

If we didn't take this site seriously, we would trust potential advertisers.

If we didn't take this site seriously, no of us would have become friends.

If we didn't take this site seriously, no one would attend events.

If we didn't take this site seriously, no one would plan events.

If no one took this site serioulsy, no one would be in this thread trying to help better this website.

If no one took this site seriously, DragVA wouldn't have had it's reputation in the news.

If no one took this site seriously, there would be zero posts in 757ontrack.

Get where I am going?
Old 05-20-2006, 06:53 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by s.morgan
I have no use for DragVA. I don't hang out with anyone here anymore, and well I can't jokingly talk shit without some one thinking I am calling out a mod. I am sorry the majority of the people I joke around with are mods. So, all is well I am not coming back. Thanks!
Would you like me to mail you a copy?

- Jay
Sure

LOL, okay... what's your address bro.
Thanks for the mag. And can you go ahead and get rid of my account?
Thanks for the mag. And can you go ahead and get rid of my account?
Thank you for the photoshoot! and nope, you're here for good!
lol

Just for the record, I never had a problem with you guys, any of you. You guys can take what ever as shit talking, but I was merely fucking around. Tim blew that shit way out of line, and so did I when he did.
So what is it Steve? And you talk about consistency....

Please list one action I have taken as a mod where I did not have the rules backing me up.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:56 AM
sup

Fun shit talking and me being honest in this thread is different. You didn't get rid of my account, you wanted me here, so hear what I have to say. Apparently, you cannot grasp anything I have posted. Good thing everyone else does.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:58 AM
sup

It's ashame that this thread has pretty much stayed on track and mature. Please don't ruin that Jay.
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

At the moment, it seems like we are the only ones trying to help the site....
What are you doing to help the site?
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by spic
i dunno.. actually make an attempt to change wtf is wrong with the site.
What is wrong with the site in your opinion. Make a detailed list with specific issues and we'll go line by line and decide the validity of them, actions to take, and we'll get back to you.

Last edited by Jay; 05-20-2006 at 07:01 AM.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:59 AM
sup

What is wrong with the site in your opinion. Make a list and we'll decide validity, actions to take, and such.
I have done that throughout this thread. Hope you took notes.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:01 AM
sup

Originally Posted by blaxican25
What are you doing to help the site?
Let's start by donating. See, the name is pink. Wow...

Then we will start by quoting this:

Here is my issue with that:

1. We don't know exactly what you guys are try to do. Enforce the rules? Ok, make them easier for us to reference. Like here
visit www.dailyofftopic.com/forums and you can see it on the navbar. *edit* actually you have to choose another skin besides the default one that is up. It's new so I haven't added anything to the navbar.

2. Get a grip on locking threads.

3. Create a log for each time a person was WARNED about an incident (included in the warning system I sent Sung)

4. Create a guidline for banning people, not just when you feel fit. (provided by what I sent Sung)

Here are merely a few things that you could start on to help us help you and vise versa.
You know, merely adding input that makes sense in a mature manner in the forum for help and suggestions.