Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

um ok

Old 05-21-2006, 05:33 AM
i got 5 on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: um ok

JUSTA EX's Heroic Strike crits DRAGVA for 3277 physical damage.
DRAGVA becomes stunned.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:01 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by spic
JUSTA EX's Heroic Strike crits DRAGVA for 3277 physical damage.
DRAGVA becomes stunned.
Any last words of wisdom or productive advice (as Steve gave) before I close this?
Old 05-21-2006, 07:12 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by spic
ok, so there was no validity.

what action has been taken?

you being surprised isn't a valid action.

.. it's actually a pretty bad action on the moderation teams behalf.

and while you're finishing up on line one, line two will be..

the premature locking of threads. if you need specific examples, you're ignorant and/or blind.
... you asked for a detailed list. why bother putting together a detailed list if the first, most obvious problem with the site is going to be blindly overlooked, even when pointed out numerous times? then ignored? then lock the thread for the 3rd time before any real answer is given?

why, given that, would i seriously make a detailed list?

i've answered your questions at every bend of the road, but whenever a valid point is raised by anyone other than you (the moderators this thread is directed at), you pretend as if the post doesn't exist?

you can't continue to run a site where the opinions of the people are a joke, especially when you're telling the people you want their opinions and advice.

Last edited by themacuser.org; 05-21-2006 at 07:18 AM.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:20 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

1. Brandon got unbanned (as usual).

2. See Rule #14.

With 10,000+ members and growing, I'll just have to accept the fact that a handful will never be happy.

Get over it Susan.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:37 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
joe has changed. ill let that one be.
I know this is locked, but I want you to see this. I've been out of town, so I missed it.

It's pretty funny that YOU'RE the only one that thinks that, but I'm pretty sure I know why. Leave personal dealings with cars and what not out of this.

Thank you.
Old 05-21-2006, 01:53 PM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Even though this thread has been closed - I did want to chime in real quick with my input. Has been a very busy week, just now see'ing this thread.

As Chad (Justa EX) said, typically the both of us are online during the day while at work. When I arrive at the office I have about 1-2 hrs of non-stop work, then things start to slow down. Usually once it does, I will open a browser for DragVa and start moderating. A majority of my time is not spent in SPO, Eye Candy, Off-Topic, or even Regional Forums - instead in the Classifieds. Pretty sure most of you will agree, the Classifieds need quite a bit of moderating.

Regarding the comment about threads being reported, yet no actions being taken. Personally unless something is a blatantly breaks a rule (ie. threats, no pictures in Vehicle For Sale, no pricing in Classifieds, non car related attachment) I like to contact one of the other moderators before making a final decision. Sometimes we do have to wait a bit before someone else logs in.

When I joined DragVa I wasn't a moderator, so I know what it is like to have posts removed / deleted and have no clue why. If I do any type of editing/removing I will send the user a PM to let them know. However, if their PM box is full - that is when a post will be made in the thread. I'm not too sure of the others, but each one that I've chatted with does the same.

Last, I've seen quite a few members stating things such as "the new moderators are on a power trip". If you notice a moderator doing something that you question, just drop them a PM and ask why. There are several times where friends have instant messaged me asking why I removed their post - I explained my action and they understand.

Anyways, just my input...