Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

um ok

Old 05-18-2006, 05:04 PM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: um ok

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Well, SPO is pretty much open to any insult you would like to throw out there - including how faggoty I, or any other mod is. (Grammar check on that one? I think I messed it up somehow.)
Corrected.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Sweet!
Old 05-18-2006, 05:21 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

a real answer would be hot.

a for effort.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:33 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spic
a real answer would be hot.

a for effort.
I would give you a real answer if the question was genuine. However, no one in this thread is naive enough to believe that you don't know that you intentionally try to aggrivate members of this forum and offer nothing other than that. You have been on thin ice for a while and the 7-day ban was a warning. I suggest that if you want to continue being a member of the forum, that you start being the most syrupy sweet, cordial, helpful, rule-abiding, cheerful, positive person whose fingers ever graced a keyboard. Consider it a suspended sentence on the condition of good behavior.

That all being said, I still <3 you, even if you get banned again.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Originally Posted by spic
so next time i can say "you faggots (minus eng, black nugget, and greasemonkey, who, for the record, only fuck guys)" and not worry about getting banned.
How did I get brought into this?
Old 05-18-2006, 07:01 PM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

damn, i remember wen i joined, people were fucking with everyone else and saying whatever the hell they wanted. thats when this shit was sweet. now its if u say one little thing u get banned. O well
Old 05-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I would give you a real answer if the question was genuine. However, no one in this thread is naive enough to believe that you don't know that you intentionally try to aggrivate members of this forum and offer nothing other than that.
So... pretty much, he's acting exactly how you did before you became a moderator?
Old 05-18-2006, 07:11 PM
#XV

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
So... pretty much, he's acting exactly how you did before you became a moderator?
Close, but not exactly. Regardless, he asked the question and he got his answer.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:16 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Close, but not exactly. Regardless, he asked the question and he got his answer.
So if Spic was a moderator, banned a few people, and acted the same... it'd be acceptable, with of course... some SPO thread about him
Old 05-18-2006, 07:18 PM
#XV

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
So if Spic was a moderator, banned a few people, and acted the same... it'd be acceptable, with of course... some SPO thread about him
Actually, if spic was a moderator and acted the same, he probably would have been tossed out as a moderator. But, as you said, moderators don't act like that.