Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

um ok

Old 05-18-2006, 07:39 PM
boom tick boom tick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum
Default Re: um ok

goin down the tubes
Old 05-18-2006, 07:51 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Indeed.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:35 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default The world is going to explode..

.. if we don't lock every thread possible, as soon as possible, even if the discussion isn't over.

I would give you a real answer if the question was genuine. However, no one in this thread is naive enough to believe that you don't know that you intentionally try to aggrivate members of this forum and offer nothing other than that. You have been on thin ice for a while and the 7-day ban was a warning. I suggest that if you want to continue being a member of the forum, that you start being the most syrupy sweet, cordial, helpful, rule-abiding, cheerful, positive person whose fingers ever graced a keyboard. Consider it a suspended sentence on the condition of good behavior.
The thing that I find the most humorous is that the moderators intentionally aggrivate members just as much as I do, and many times worse than I do in the past.

The thread was created because no one had the balls to tell me that they banned me, then they "whoopsie" forgot to anonymously tell me why I was banned, then :gasp: expected me to know why I was banned. Then, on top of THAT, no one ever said shit to me in the first place.

That being said, I wouldn't have, and probably still won't calling you all faggots, morons, fucking idiots, etc., but this way of controlling a rioting spic is durr retarded?

At which point does an insult turn from a joke to a ban? Every mod on this site throws around their fair share of insults, and most of you many times more than your fair share. Why is it we need to watch our mouths towards you, however you can crack all the jokes you feel? Don't dish it out if you can't..

I personally think the majority of you are powercrazed hypocrits, and I hope you're all happy that you're destroying the site that you helped make as awesome as it is.

Fuckin' e-thugs.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty
Default Re: The world is going to explode..

wow, you put alot of thought into that
Old 05-18-2006, 10:23 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

I love how Tim locked the thread as soon as shit got flipped on him.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:52 PM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

imo I dont see whats wrong with the shit talking on this forum. Thats half the fun. Besides spic is good for entertainment and any rational person wouldnt take a fraction of what he says seriously. If you cant handle being called a faggot on the internet, how the hell did you make it through real life?
Old 05-19-2006, 03:25 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Firstly, the thread was re-opened for spic to ask another question. The question was answered and that's why the thread was locked. I hardly see how that was "flipped".

Now, to answer your question once again, and to address the original issue, spic was banned for referring to the site's administration as "you faggots". It actually said that as his ban message because I was the one to do it and I copied the ban text and pasted it into the ban list, wherein John was able to show it to you. Now, personally, there is nothing spic can say that would ever bother me, but that isn't really the point. The site's administration feels that they shouldn't have to put up with abuse for doing their jobs. In spic's case consider it the straw that broke the camel's back. While talking smack has gone on in the past by many members, the site's administration feels that it has reached the point of being ridiculous. That was laid out several months ago. Also, many troublemakers and repeat offenders were identified. Several of them have been given 7 days bans for violations as a warning, and most of them got the point.

What is the point? If your sole purpose on dragva is to talk shit, then you don't need to be here.

Now, if that answer doesn't suit you, I really don't care. It is the way it is and in the end, I can't make you follow the rules. I just enforce them when they are broken.

Last edited by El Negro; 05-19-2006 at 03:28 AM.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:52 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by blaxican25
What is the point? If your sole purpose on dragva is to talk shit, then you don't need to be here.
Ironic to say the least.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:14 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

I am sorry, but many people use this site to keep in touch with people. I myself jokingly talked shit to many people including the mods before they became moderator. Now that you guys have become moderators some of you take everything to heart. Spic is right and Jimmy is right. Some of you guys are killing some friendships. Seriously.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:23 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

lol @ this thread. It reminds me of a thread on my site about Moderators/Admins and "power trips".