Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

um ok

Old 05-19-2006, 06:01 AM
sup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE
Default Re: um ok

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Exactly... it should be called E-Parkinglot.com
HAHA

Exactly
Old 05-19-2006, 06:03 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Firstly, the thread was re-opened for spic to ask another question. The question was answered and that's why the thread was locked.
That's actually been a petpeeve of mine since you kids were made mods. Why was it locked? The discussion wasn't over, I hadn't even responded. There's no logical sense, other than "rarr i'm the mod and what i say goes, growl". Powertrip.

Now, personally, there is nothing spic can say that would ever bother me, but that isn't really the point.
That is half of the point. The only people I give a hard time about locking threads to is you, John, Joe, and Purv. Does eng/sung/soulD/greasemonkey/etc. seriously think I directed that towards them? Fuck no, they don't.

edit: and if they did, I'd hope they'd.. oh i dunno.. say something?

Several of them have been given 7 days bans for violations as a warning, and most of them got the point.
.. and then some of us were banned with no heads up at all. Dank.

What is the point? If your sole purpose on dragva is to talk shit, then you don't need to be here.
I assume you know how to find my past posts. Please take a look and see how many of them are actually me insulting someone. (.. and then take a look at your own history, LOL!?!?)

Originally Posted by s.morgan
I am sorry, but many people use this site to keep in touch with people. I myself jokingly talked shit to many people including the mods before they became moderator. Now that you guys have become moderators some of you take everything to heart. Spic is right and Jimmy is right. Some of you guys are killing some friendships. Seriously.
dirt mcgirt

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
It was nice knowing all of you.. Keep in touch after you get banned.
you can keep in touch with my dick, faggot.

Originally Posted by REKER
Im just saying that some of you guys are taking this all to seriously. Not to single anyone out, im talking about everyone... Mods/admins/users. Its a joke that Spic got banned for a week for referring to the Mods/Admins as "faggots". It sounds like more of a personal grudge towards Spic than anything else. Maybe its just me, but when someone calls me a faggot, it doesnt hurt my feelings at all... especially on the internet. It certainly doesnt call for a ban, IMO.
wow.. i guess yer alright afterall?

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Ok... so mods... are we trying to make dragva an organized on-topic car-oriented forum? If so why? DragVa is for talking shit and entertainment at work. If I want real car info I go to car specific forums.
preach on, brokenheart.

I would love to hear a response from someone that's been a longterm mod... and something other than "we agree with whatever tim says".

Last edited by themacuser.org; 05-19-2006 at 06:06 AM.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:05 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by REKER
When we go (or used to go) to the hangouts, did we ONLY talk about cars? No.
.. and do I laugh at people and call people faggots?

I hope Jay doesn't ban me from his house if I call him a faggot..
Old 05-19-2006, 06:08 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by spic
Dank.
You're going to be banned since you used a word that could be used in referance to marijuana.

Just figured I'd let you know, since no one else would
Old 05-19-2006, 06:12 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

wow.. i guess yer alright afterall?
Dont stack your marbles just yet, beaner.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:14 AM
i got 5 on it

tim took my marbles away when i called him fat.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:17 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

HAHA! That actually made me laugh out loud. Good job.

I still love you Timmy.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:19 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

.. and do I laugh at people and call people faggots?

I hope Jay doesn't ban me from his house if I call him a faggot..
hahaha... they'll just lock the door.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:00 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

no shit the mods are power tripping.

i got banned for telling fat nick "id tell you i voted for you to yer face" in the survivor thread

why was i banned? "goating". for fucking telling somebody that i would tell them to their face that i fucking voted for them.

thats like being banned from america for telling george bush i voted for him.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:01 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by coupey
no shit the mods are power tripping.

i got banned for telling fat nick "id tell you i voted for you to yer face" in the survivor thread

why was i banned? "goating". for fucking telling somebody that i would tell them to their face that i fucking voted for them.

thats like being banned from america for telling george bush i voted for him.
I just laughed real hard.