Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

why google?

Old 10-21-2005, 07:12 PM
eng
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng
Default Re: why google?

Originally Posted by blah
?
Your rims and I'll call it even.
Old 10-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally Posted by sung
AND IT'LL INVOLVE THE KIDS.
we kidnap kids sell them as slaves and the ads go away?
Old 10-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Hey dudes... I think you're leaning this way, but a forum a frequent gives you different forum options for donations. Say for instance, you pay $50 you get to edit posts... Nobody else can unless they pay that. You pay more you get more.
I would make it a monthly thing though, say you get to edit posts for $5/month and you can have that done via PayPal. *shrugs*
Old 10-24-2005, 11:50 AM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

Originally Posted by vasponger
we kidnap kids sell them as slaves and the ads go away?
we can sell em to michael jackson.. oh wait hes broke.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by Un4given
Hey dudes... I think you're leaning this way, but a forum a frequent gives you different forum options for donations. Say for instance, you pay $50 you get to edit posts... Nobody else can unless they pay that. You pay more you get more.
I would make it a monthly thing though, say you get to edit posts for $5/month and you can have that done via PayPal. *shrugs*
By far, the worst idea ever. If someone was to go around and edit everyone's post, this forum would die quick. It would only be funny for, at most, two minutes.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

We're working on stuff.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

How much money do the dragva members have to gather up so that GIO has nothing to do with this site ever again?
Old 10-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
By far, the worst idea ever. If someone was to go around and edit everyone's post, this forum would die quick. It would only be funny for, at most, two minutes.
It works on the other forum, however, that's all they've known there. I wouldn't recommend that route for Drag, just maybe something similar but with a different incentive.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

The ability for people to mess with other people's posts, profiles, and other shit like that won't be an option, that I'm sure of.

Hell, we can't even trust you guys to not fuck up your own posts, profiles, and other shit.

If anything, if a person gives the board money, it makes me slightly less likely to outright ban them the first chance I get (barring anything blatant, of course )
Old 10-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

i think being able to edit your thread title and such should be available