Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 Honda Civic Cx Shell / B18c1

Old 03-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6 t_nasty6
Default Re: 1993 Honda Civic Cx Shell / B18c1

glws... btw i would never buy a b18c1 for 3k...lol i know where there is one right now for 1600 with 65k on it.... but again glws...
Old 03-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

mickey310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

how much with out rims and seats? pm me
Old 03-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Tech

mord is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mickey310
how much with out rims and seats? pm me
Pm'd
Old 03-22-2010, 11:07 AM
smokin on bob marley

wheelspin can only hope to improve

Hey buddy...you work at peaco towing? Or you bought this at a auction? Because I am the previous owner and still have original title vin#2hgeh235rh503645 check the history and when I refused to pay 2200 dollars for 30 days of storage for my stolen car the tow company said they were auctioning it off... also When this was stolen I was told by police that when it was recovered it was ran up on a curb so I'm pretty sure that's where the bent rim came from and not a pothole and the rim may be the least of worries car was pretty low..not bashing your thread just stating facts you may or may not have known...any questions just pm me....
Old 03-22-2010, 11:37 AM
smokin on bob marley

wheelspin can only hope to improve

Wow should have read the post above me...you put what money and time into that car? I swapped that car and rear disc etc..you a crook my friend and I hope this shit never sells....and damn right I am now bashing your thread...don't give people false info..and its b20/vtec unless you swapped it...the way that car is in the picture is the way it sat the last day I saw it at peaco towing....people I bought the block for 200 rebuilt it with acl bearings and oem piston rings arp rod bolts...the head has unknown mileage but checked out ok at the shop paid 150,had to buy cams 30,and some bolts from honda cometic head gasket .055" stock head bolts ebay oil line kit ...uses modded ls distributor and runs on stock ls ecu..was a project that was in beginning stages but built on the cheap..as for the shell I gutted the interior and tossed it...just two itr replicas(traded del sols) crazy short short shifter cheap ebay steering wheel and dash..paid 200 for greddy exhaust off a buddy..traded for the meshes...and hood was a trade and its faded...so honestly I bought car for 1500 with d15b before swapping the tranny clutch setup cost more than engine build...check my profile same car dude.....but will admit the engine was beast and ran great....but don't let the looks confuse you its well put together but was done on the cheap..
Old 03-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Tech

Originally Posted by wheelspin
Wow should have read the post above me...you put what money and time into that car? I swapped that car and rear disc etc..you a crook my friend and I hope this shit never sells....and damn right I am now bashing your thread...don't give people false info..and its b20/vtec unless you swapped it...the way that car is in the picture is the way it sat the last day I saw it at peaco towing....people I bought the block for 200 rebuilt it with acl bearings and oem piston rings arp rod bolts...the head has unknown mileage but checked out ok at the shop paid 150,had to buy cams 30,and some bolts from honda cometic head gasket .055" stock head bolts ebay oil line kit ...uses modded ls distributor and runs on stock ls ecu..was a project that was in beginning stages but built on the cheap..as for the shell I gutted the interior and tossed it...just two itr replicas(traded del sols) crazy short short shifter cheap ebay steering wheel and dash..paid 200 for greddy exhaust off a buddy..traded for the meshes...and hood was a trade and its faded...so honestly I bought car for 1500 with d15b before swapping the tranny clutch setup cost more than engine build...check my profile same car dude.....but will admit the engine was beast and ran great....but don't let the looks confuse you its well put together but was done on the cheap..
Your right on the money i did get the car from peaco towing they sold it to me a year ago and i swapped out all the old suspension then got bored with getting back into Honda's sorry for your loss but i did buy it legally from them and i have a clear title.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech

Originally Posted by wheelspin
now your bashing gtfo my post i have owned the car for over a year and None of the suspension on the car was left on it i striped it all off with your ebay coilovers and put it in the dumpster then put my hatches suspension on the car
Old 03-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Tech

I had the b18c1 for years
Old 03-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Tech

So before you spout off at the mouth consider i have owned the Car LEGALY for a year and i ALSO owned another hatch for years before that i only bought yours for the shell after i totaled mine you have a problem you can stop by peacos and take it up with them they sold me your car
Old 03-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Tech

Oh and the shell sold today btw. Im tired of Hondas for just this reason half the fucking shit you buy from people is hot these days. Though i bought this car from a dealer with a clean title and no prior knowledge of the car they had obtained the title after storage for over two months after the car was towed and no one came to claim it if it was stolen you would have been notified because every car that is towed in Virginia is called in to the police the day they tow it and you would have had the chance to recover your car so something doesn't add up my friend.