Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 Mazda Miata w/ Hardtop.

Old 09-01-2010 | 03:31 AM
Hp sells, Tq wins

ITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1990 Mazda Miata w/ Hardtop.

Might be interested for another Jeep.
Old 09-02-2010 | 07:54 AM
Hp sells, Tq wins

ITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these parts

ttt
Old 09-04-2010 | 04:10 AM
Hp sells, Tq wins

Old 09-04-2010 | 12:00 PM
Registered member

a20a389lxi has disabled reputation

so i was gonna meet up with this guy to check out the car for a straight up trade when my car was boosted
and he flaked texted me that whole week but the day of he stopped. i tryed calling him and texting him with no reply
and even went to the spot we had agreed on at the time we agreed just in case and nothing............
so just wanted to say thanks to *ITRSoon*and give everyone the heads up
Old 09-04-2010 | 03:01 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

Originally Posted by a20a389lxi
so i was gonna meet up with this guy to check out the car for a straight up trade when my car was boosted
and he flaked texted me that whole week but the day of he stopped. i tryed calling him and texting him with no reply
and even went to the spot we had agreed on at the time we agreed just in case and nothing............
so just wanted to say thanks to *ITRSoon*and give everyone the heads up
Bec I totaled the car. Enough said.

Close thread.
Old 09-04-2010 | 03:25 PM
Registered member

a20a389lxi has disabled reputation

holy shit my bad man well if u wanna sell any parts hit me up otherwise best of luck and sorry to hear that
Old 09-04-2010 | 04:02 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

Well, I going to find me another shell and swap it over.