Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1997 Kouki Nissan 240SX SE. MURDERED OUT!!!!!

Old 02-20-2010 | 03:14 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 1997 Kouki Nissan 240SX SE. MURDERED OUT!!!!!

Originally Posted by vxcoastie
i believe its 1 bump a day.......But he just listed it today
i know that..but 22 minutes after its posted...and with all the posts between that ...that also put it back up top

it was a waste of his 1 bump
Old 02-20-2010 | 03:39 PM
Registered Member

ali7o3 has disabled reputation

I can vouch for the quickness and beauty of this car being the OP's little brother. I drove this car to school a couple times and people cannot take their eyes off of it! It is a HEADTURNER. It also sounds great and runs like new.

To nfruatn:

Originally Posted by nftuatn
why is the front bumper not aligned??

the corners are not mounted,the grill is cockeyed...

was it wrecked?

pics of the car with the hood up looking at the radiator support...

I will take a picture of the car with the hood up looking at the radiator support tomorrow first thing in the morning so you can stop crying about a crooked grille.
Old 02-20-2010 | 07:03 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

car isnt worth half of the OP's price......murdered out means all black everything....not just black car black wheels.......IMO(i know its not alot but jeez these go for 8g's all day with RB/SR swaps
Old 02-20-2010 | 07:17 PM
NOM NOM NOM

Red Bear has a spectacular aura aboutRed Bear has a spectacular aura aboutRed Bear has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ali7o3
I can vouch for the quickness and beauty of this car being the OP's little brother. I drove this car to school a couple times and people cannot take their eyes off of it! It is a HEADTURNER. It also sounds great and runs like new.

To nfruatn:

I will take a picture of the car with the hood up looking at the radiator support tomorrow first thing in the morning so you can stop crying about a crooked grille.
He aint cryin about a crooked grill and fender. He is wondering if there is something being hidden. If you have ever bought something, you want to know what has happened to it before you bought it and everything wrong with it. It would suck to shit out 8 grand and then have problems down the road because the seller didnt mention that it was in a wreck.
Old 02-20-2010 | 07:38 PM
Registered member

GreatShamanGT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by b16EFsedan
car isnt worth half of the OP's price......murdered out means all black everything....not just black car black wheels.......IMO(i know its not alot but jeez these go for 8g's all day with RB/SR swaps
+1 There's also quite a bit of damage on the car to be worth 8gs on a stock ka24

Originally Posted by Red Bear
He aint cryin about a crooked grill and fender. He is wondering if there is something being hidden. If you have ever bought something, you want to know what has happened to it before you bought it and everything wrong with it. It would suck to shit out 8 grand and then have problems down the road because the seller didnt mention that it was in a wreck.
+1 With an attitude like that, it might dissuade many people from buying this car

Last edited by GreatShamanGT; 02-20-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-20-2010 | 08:14 PM
Registered Member

maq703 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1997 Kouki Nissan 240SX SE

Price is OBO, nowhere on the post does it say that the price is firm. Every seller wants to get the most out of the car they sell so why not aim high? If somebody came to me with 6k-7k cash tomorrow id sell it to them, then and there.

Originally Posted by Red Bear
I agree with you and i myself responded to that message in a decent manner. My little brother was dumb to respond like that. Nothing is being hidden, thats why i have taken pictures of the damage so anybody interested can see what theyre getting into.

Originally Posted by GreatShamanGT
+1 There's also quite a bit of damage on the car to be worth 8gs on a stock ka24

+1 With an attitude like that, it might dissuade many people from buying this car
The damage really isn't that much, the dents can easily be repaired and i have a perfectly good bumper to go along with the sale of the car and then the fender just needs to be realigned a little. I was going to put the car up after everything was repaired but i need this thing gone quick.

-Sorry for any incovenience to any of you.

Last edited by maq703; 02-20-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-20-2010 | 09:17 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

man nobody is here to get in your shit over a car.....if someone offered you 6g's for it i am sure youd shit yourself then say yes...FAST........the car isnt worth 4500 IMO ...now lower the price on it even if not, firm it shoulnt be stupid....
Old 02-20-2010 | 09:34 PM
Registered Member

maq703 has disabled reputation

man nobody is here to get in your shit over a car.....if someone offered you 6g's for it i am sure youd shit yourself then say yes...FAST........the car isnt worth 4500 IMO ...now lower the price on it even if not, firm it shoulnt be stupid....
dont like the price then keep it to yourself, im open to offers and if something is reasonable ill take it, idc what your opinion is, i know how much money i put in my car and i know how much it's worth so i can sell it for how much i like so dont bash my thread.
Old 02-21-2010 | 06:40 AM
Registered Member

ali7o3 has disabled reputation

BUMP
Old 02-21-2010 | 06:44 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

If you don't like the car/person/price please keep your comments to yourself thank you.

Quick Reply: 1997 Kouki Nissan 240SX SE. MURDERED OUT!!!!!