Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

240 sx coupe black/red sr20det

Old 11-13-2009, 09:39 AM
psycho jungle cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: 240 sx coupe black/red sr20det

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/stolen-thread-read-before-posting-any-new-threads-244450/

You keep bumping this thread and people will overlook it possibly thinking you're still just bumping your car for sale and not know to be looking out for it. Hope you find it man.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:44 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by grgazn
originally, i just didn't like you because you shit talk a lot on here, but since you 've been on here longer than i have and all that bs, i figure i'd let you go on that, because i honestly don't give a shit about some of the things you have to say.

Now, regardless of whether or not you think my car is a pos or not, i don't honestly car. i need to find it. unless you're going to donate a car or cash for me to buy another one. that wold be fine imo too.

so, if you have nothing better to say, please stay off my thread.
First of all, I never posted in your thread until just then. Second you failed miserably at trying to neg me. Third you are the asshat here and stop asking for people to give you money/ car's, you act like you are the only person here who has ever had something stolen. Sorry you have shitty insurance if any, learn from your mistakes and move on.

it looks like my rep hurt you way more than your hurt me fgt.

Last edited by CAPSLOCK; 11-13-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: op is a fgt
Old 11-13-2009, 10:09 AM
fuck this shit

grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn

Originally Posted by rallen
First of all, I never posted in your thread until just then. Second you failed miserably at trying to neg me. Third you are the asshat here and stop asking for people to give you money/ car's, you act like you are the only person here who has ever had something stolen. Sorry you have shitty insurance if any, learn from your mistakes and move on.

it looks like my rep hurt you way more than your hurt me fgt.
look man, i have good insurance. I don't like you telling my friend to post nudes of his girl, because she's really nice, and wouldn't do it. I am not asking anyone for money or cars. I have better things to do, if you want to settle this in person, i'd be more than happy to. but right now, I am actively looking for my car.

Thanks.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:46 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by grgazn
look man, i have good insurance. I don't like you telling my friend to post nudes of his girl, because she's really nice, and wouldn't do it. I am not asking anyone for money or cars. I have better things to do, if you want to settle this in person, i'd be more than happy to. but right now, I am actively looking for my car.

Thanks.
WTF are you talking about? nudes? who?
Old 11-13-2009, 10:47 AM
fuck this shit

grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn

Originally Posted by rallen
WTF are you talking about? nudes? who?
dude. on some other stupid thead. please, just stay out of this thread unless you actually have any info.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:53 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

dude, you are a pathetic ass liar and are trying to justify something you are lieing about. fuck you and your car lieing ass little bitch that shit is gone, call your insurance and get the $500 bucks your car is worth. \

U R A F G T A S S B I T C H