Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

crx drag shell

Old 11-14-2009 | 03:47 PM
Registered member

dadocg2 has disabled reputation
Default Re: crx drag shell

Originally Posted by SLOW SOL
care to partout some of the car?
pmed
Old 11-16-2009 | 06:56 AM
Registered member

ttt
Old 11-16-2009 | 06:00 PM
Registered member

jdm2u has disabled reputation

u were on pinks and pass time nistor?
Old 11-16-2009 | 06:55 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by jdm2u
u were on pinks and pass time nistor?
i was on passtime, spun down most of the track lol, previous owner was on pinks all out
Old 11-16-2009 | 06:56 PM
showin off my DA

badassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these parts

Check my thread trade u the bike and the hatch shell I can send pics of the hatch
Old 11-16-2009 | 07:28 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by badassDA
Check my thread trade u the bike and the hatch shell I can send pics of the hatch
dont really want he bike, i have 3 bikes already
Old 11-17-2009 | 09:42 AM
showin off my DA

badassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these parts

whats up man what can we work out i really trying to get this car im trying to get rid of my bike and a tahoe if ur interested in that i have the prelude to it runs it just smokes a lil bit it has a motor from jaspers but the rings r bad thats it i know u want a hatch shell so what would u want on top cash wise or the hatch and one of the cars or something let me kno
Old 11-17-2009 | 11:35 AM
Registered member

whats up man what can we work out i really trying to get this car im trying to get rid of my bike and a tahoe if ur interested in that i have the prelude to it runs it just smokes a lil bit it has a motor from jaspers but the rings r bad thats it i know u want a hatch shell so what would u want on top cash wise or the hatch and one of the cars or something let me kno
pm me how much cash u can come up with, and we'll go from there
Old 11-18-2009 | 05:35 AM
showin off my DA

OK HERES SOME PICS OF THE HATCH IT WAS STOLEN FROM LAST OWNER AND I BOUGHT IT IT HAS A BROKEN IGNITION AND NO BACK SEATS CARPETS OR PANELS IN THE REAR EVERYTHING ELSE IS PERFECT BUMPER IS NOT HANGING ANYMORE FIXED ALL THAT IF U WANNA DO THE BIKE N THE HATCH I HAVE A SINGLE CAM VTEC MOTOR AND TRANS SHIFTLINKAGE AND MOUNTS TO GO WITH THE CAR AND THERES A RECENT PIC OF MY BIKE AND THE PRELUDE
Attached Thumbnails crx drag shell-img_1045%5B1%5D.jpg   crx drag shell-img_1066%5B1%5D.jpg   crx drag shell-img_1062%5B1%5D.jpg   crx drag shell-img_1067%5B1%5D.jpg   crx drag shell-img_1056%5B1%5D.jpg  

crx drag shell-img_1028%5B1%5D.jpg   crx drag shell-img_0083%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 11-18-2009 | 12:26 PM
Registered member

OK HERES SOME PICS OF THE HATCH IT WAS STOLEN FROM LAST OWNER AND I BOUGHT IT IT HAS A BROKEN IGNITION AND NO BACK SEATS CARPETS OR PANELS IN THE REAR EVERYTHING ELSE IS PERFECT BUMPER IS NOT HANGING ANYMORE FIXED ALL THAT IF U WANNA DO THE BIKE N THE HATCH I HAVE A SINGLE CAM VTEC MOTOR AND TRANS SHIFTLINKAGE AND MOUNTS TO GO WITH THE CAR AND THERES A RECENT PIC OF MY BIKE AND THE PRELUDE
just from your pics i can already tell the hatch needs a bumper and a fender, plus its all gutted im lookin for something with interior so i can run true street or wild street class

Quick Reply: crx drag shell