Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

1998 Audi A4 for sale in NC, Raleigh

Old 12-03-2007, 04:20 PM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1998 Audi A4 for sale in NC, Raleigh

Originally Posted by realrx7
fosets
Maybe you could hit up elementary vocabulary while in grad school? Like a dual-enrollment type deal?

P.S. I'm pretty tired of people using educational achievements as some holier-than-thou pretentious bullshit attempt at validation of intelligence. You know what going to college means? That either you went in debt, or your parents have money. That's what it comes down to--money. You can have 20 degrees under your belt and still be a fucking dumbass about life in general. For example, you're in graduate school which is pretty much a peak in education... and you confuse the "1.8" badges on your car as "i.8", you don't know that "all time 4 wheel drive" is all-wheel-drive, and you can't spell "faucet"... do you think anyone thinks that you're intelligent? Nah, get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I don't give a shit how many degrees your parents pay for you to get, or support you while doing so... you're still a dumbass in general.

I better see this shit in some sigs.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

zeenon53 has disabled reputation

And P.S.
Sorry for not knowing everything there is to know about my car. I guess it's because I have school, an internship, moving to Spain to finish grad school, and my career after returning from Spain to think about. Sorry I couldn't fit reading Chilton's auto guide on my car in there.
The timing belt is a bit important. You want to blow your motor? I was interested.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Banned

realrx7 is an unknown quantity at this point

where did you go to school? or are you even in college. you probably have spell check for your posts bc thats all you day is post shit. you give me your name and lets see what happens
Old 12-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Banned

notice the join date on your avatar, thats probably the most comittment youve made in your life is being a dick on here
Old 12-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Banned

And since when are accountants good at grammar, let alone bathroom fixtures in particular???
Old 12-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Banned

These moderators sure are slow as fuck. I thought you would have sucked their dicks to have me kicked off her by now because I don't give a shit about this shitty forum. If the moderators had any sort of intellegence they would kick you off for all the shit you start. This isn't the first time you have and you are the one doing so. Saying the car is not for sale for you should have ended it. So fuck off vadriven and I hope you get another little notice from the sheriffs office of things done on here. Maybe they'll shut ya down again for a while.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Wow man you just dont stop do you?

So you're going to pull the "I work so much, I have accomplished so much" card as an excuse for why you know so little about your car or cars in general?

Im in Pre-Med right now but I somehow find the time to know SOME about the cars I have and important things like maintenance and such - but still dont hold the 'holier than thou' card on others that may piss me off or question my knowledge or intelligence. Whats the point of doing that?

Its very apparent that throughout your many years of experience that you haven't learned to 'rise above the situation' and accept it when others call you out on something...just admit it. Its obvious you're insecure with these accusations and thus turn to name-calling and shit talking. Can you just drop it and let the dust settle, you may actually sell your car if you do so...

Last edited by Heiss M3; 12-03-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

These moderators sure are slow as fuck. I thought you would have sucked their dicks to have me kicked off her by now because I don't give a shit about this shitty forum. If the moderators had any sort of intellegence they would kick you off for all the shit you start. This isn't the first time you have and you are the one doing so. Saying the car is not for sale for you should have ended it. So fuck off vadriven and I hope you get another little notice from the sheriffs office of things done on here. Maybe they'll shut ya down again for a while.
You mean intelligence... speaking of which, we're all impressed by you.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:54 AM
Unconfirmed User

I didn't want to get shitty... but I believe he's begging for it... He's a male cheerleader and here's a few pictures, abuse him at will: