Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2002 Steel Gray Metallic AA Supercharged M3 (Brembos, HREs, etc...)

Old 08-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Capitalist Pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default 2002 Steel Gray Metallic AA Supercharged M3 (Brembos, HREs, etc...)

I've played with the idea of selling this car - it's fine with me if it doesn't - I absolutely love it. The only reason I may sell is to buy a 911 Turbo. I'm not pressed to sell it; but if someone wants to work a deal, i'm willing to do so.

Ever since i've owned the car it's been a joy and pleasure to drive. I've made sure to take great car of it, and respect it - mechanically and cosmetically. Everything done on this car was done 100% correct - no corners were cut or costs spared. Nearly every modification on the car was done in house at Active Autowerke. The car was shipped from VA to AA in FL to get all the work performed on it - even the most recent service - which was performed in December at about ~38k miles.

The car currently has 43k miles on it. All oil chances performed on time, and regularly. I have the receipts to nearly every modification on it - all the work done by Active Autowerke. There's over $30K invested into this car. It has nearly every performance modification possible.

In addition to all the modifications, this car is nearly fully loaded:

It has the Premium Package and Cold Weather Package

- Power and Heated seats
- Headlight washers
- Moonroof
- Park Distance Control
- Navigation
- Harmon Kardon Sound
Etc..

The modifications include:

- Active Autowerke's Stage 2 Supercharger kit 525hp
- Alcohol/Water Injection kit (with on/off switch)
- Active Autowerke High performance clutch and flywheel kit (good for over 600hp)
- Active Autowerke Headers (no cats)
- Supersprint straight Midpipe (section 2)
- Supersprint Exhaust

- Front and Rear Brembo Big Brake Kit (4 Piston F/R) 380mm slotted rotors
- H&R Coilover kit
- 19" HRE 546s with Pilot Sport A/Ss

- AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber lip/splitter
- Two 8" rear JL Audio Subwoofers
- JL Audio amp

Overall, the car is in incredible shape. There is one very small scratch/ding right behind the driver's door - I plan to have that touched up soon. The interior is in great shape - little to no wear on the leather seats. Back seats are in perfect condition. No stains anywhere on the inside - I never had food or drinks inside the car. In addition, I never tracked nor drag raced the car. It was primarily used as my daily driver/weekend cruiser on back mountain roads.

I'm asking $40,900 OBO

Again,
I'm not pressed to sell, or in a hurry - so low ball offers will be ignored. Only PM me if you are a serious buyer - thanks.

Located in Roanoke, VA.

Here are some pictures:

Old 08-03-2008, 09:54 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch
Default Re: FS: 2002 Steel Gray Metallic AA Supercharged M3 (Brembos, HREs, etc...)

holy brakes batman!

free bump.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: FS: 2002 Steel Gray Metallic AA Supercharged M3 (Brembos, HREs, etc...)

More pics

Last edited by Heiss M3; 08-03-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Capitalist Pig

Alcohol/Water injection setup
Old 08-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Weve got 3 997 Turbos on the showroom right now... PM me if youre in the market for a new one.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Weve got 3 997 Turbos on the showroom right now... PM me if youre in the market for a new one.
997 Beautiful cars, we just sold our last one. Way to expensive right now though, heh.

Let me know if you guys have any 996 Turbos laying around though.

There's a red X50 996TT at my dealership but the price is a bit higher than i'm looking to spend.

Last edited by Heiss M3; 08-03-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Registered Member

1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM

Nice AA supercharged car I had a E36 supercharged with a 100 shot.. was a nice car to drive, and still reliable. Good Luck I am toying with the idea of a TT 911 as well...
Old 08-05-2008, 10:32 AM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

Still have the SSR's?
Old 08-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by Blindside
Still have the SSR's?
SSR wheels? I never had SSRs if that's what you're asking.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:35 PM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

Woops wrong car, could have sworn it was you though. GLWS beautiful M3, I am in the market for one, that's just a bit more M than I need though

Quick Reply: 2002 Steel Gray Metallic AA Supercharged M3 (Brembos, HREs, etc...)