Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2005 HYPER BLUE MINI COOPER S FULLY LOADED INSIDE AND OUT MINT CONDITION LOOK!

Old 04-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr. Steezy has disabled reputation
Cool 2005 HYPER BLUE MINI COOPER S FULLY LOADED INSIDE AND OUT MINT CONDITION LOOK!

Name: Mini Cooper S
Means of contact: skateaholic247@live.com
Price: $9,600.00

Description: Hello everyone,

Up for sale is my 2005 MINI Cooper S. The car is in great condition and is fully loaded. I've had the car for about 9 months and it has treated me great. The car has been meticulously maintained and its condition shows it. The car has many features including what's followed:

Hyper Blue paint (rare)
Sport Package
Cold-Weather package
Full two tone leater interior-black and blue with no tears or rips in the leather.
6 speed-manual transmission
HELLA DRIVING LAMPS WITH FACTORY SWITCH INSTALLED TO THE LEFT OF STEERING WHEEL, NO SLOPPY WIRING JOB AT ALL IT WAS DONE RIGHT.
Aux iPod input
Cellphone/ipod/mp3 player charger/cradle, the cradle is universal and also works with a gps unit
John Cooper Works checkered mirror caps
Matching John Cooper Works checkered floor mats in the front
Black multi-spoke wheels WITH BRAND NEW TIRES ALL AROUND
Heated Leather Seats
Climatronic heating and AC system that is fully charged, blows icy cold and blazing hot right away.
Full chrome-trim around various interior elements: this is a dealership add-on
Factory added Arm Rest
Sun roof with shade, as well as moon roof with shade
Xenon headlamps with daytime running lights and angel eyes
Headlamp washers
Drilled and Slotted rotors. (A pair of them are on the back wheels, the other two have yet to be put on)
Stainless Steel Coolant Reservoir
Upgraded Train Horns as seen in engine bay
John Cooper Works Cold-Air Intake
Audio Equipment/Sub wired and ready

The list goes on and on about this car because it's honestly a great car and you won't find a better one like it on craigslist.
Mileage: 111,00 BUT THESE ARE ALL HIGHWAY MILES. I drove to Harrisonburg and Richmond and back on the weekends. Some of you may turn away from this listing because of the mileage but I assure you that if you were to see and drive this car you would think it was brand new. I baby the car and take care of it just as any MINI owner should. The supercharger spools and pulls hard when you need it to and shows no signs of wear or tear. There are no leaks, no weird noises, the clutch is strong and works just as it should.

Why buy my MINI?

If you're in the market for a MINI then you have to know that any MINI Cooper built between the years of 2001-2004 are just garbage. The earlier mini's suffered numerous problems that robbed the owners of their fun. In 2005, BMW took over MINI and upgraded HUNDREDS of parts in the MINI Cooper to make it more reliable and the quality with the cars in the years 2005 and 2006 show it. In my opinion, the best MINI's are the 2005 and 2006 years because these were the last two years that the MINI's are supercharged. The MINI's contain Eaton superchargers which last literally forever. You can look them up. MINI really perfected the supercharged MINI in 2005 and 2006 so if you're looking for a MINI only stick with 2005 and 2006 such as mine .

Proof is in this article right here that I encourage you to read:
http://www.motoringfile.com/mini-r50r53-buyers-guide/

As the article brings out, a few things were still a little iffy with the 2005 and 2006 MINI's, but I have those problems taken care of. There were problems with the coolant reservoir leaking, MINE HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO A STAINLESS STEEL RESERVOIR THAT IS GUARANTEED TO NEVER LEAK OR BREAK. Proof is in the engine bay pics. I also have replaced the crankshaft pulley under warranty which I have receipts for.

Like I said, 2005 is the best year for MINI Coopers, There have been numerous problems with years 2007 and 2008 because that was when MINI transitioned to making turbo-charged engines. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THE PERFECTED SUPERCHARGED MINI such as mine

With all that being said, this car has seen clean oil every 3k miles just as any quality European car should. All fluids have been kept up with and this car shows it.

Ready for the summer? How about those gas prices? That's another reason to buy this car. I average 40mpg daily. I honestly do not care about gas prices going up because I drive a MINI, I visit the gas station once every two weeks even with heavy driving, and that dream can be passed on to you . This is a perfect commuter car for students, or anyone conscious of gas prices but don't want to sacrifice quality and performance.

My reason for selling? It has become promotion time at work, and although I am in love with my car, It's time to move on to a brand new Clubman . I'd love to pass this gem onto someone else while also being able to slap down a down-payment on a new Clubman.

THE BAD:
I have a vehicle history report from the previous owner. He said that although the carfax and all record checks come up clean, he disclosed to me that he had the trunk lid replaced. He backed into his girlfirends truck and dented the trunk lid so his insurance had to replace the trunk lid. No carfax or record check has any history of this, however as a seller it is only right to disclose it.

There is an airbag light on the dashboard. I had this issue diagnosed, and he said that a sensor is going bad in the cushion of the passenger seat. It is in total a 500.00 fix with parts and labor because the entire bottom portion of the seat needs to be replaced. The car is not due for inspection anytime soon so I have not fixed this and do not plan on it, but my price reflects the repair costs associated.

Blue-book for this car in the condition it's in is about 10,500 especially if you consider the upgraded parts and repairs that have already been taken care. Based on the condition of the car and the fact that 6 months from now the lower portion of the passenger seat needs to be replaced I've come to the price of 9,600.00. This car has lots of life left in it and will make someone happy for a very low price so snag it while you can. I am available to show the car most evenings after work and pretty much anytime on the weekends. The car is stored in my garage, waiting for a lovely new owner as I'm driving around another car as my daily. Contact me via the craigslist email above and I will respond to you promptly. If you'd like, leave me a phone number and I'd be more than happy to call you to answer any questions you might have. On to the pictures and expect more soon:

Pictures:

Old 04-12-2011, 10:37 AM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2005 HYPER BLUE MINI COOPER S FULLY LOADED INSIDE AND OUT MINT CONDITION LOOK!

sick as hell dude. would love to have it after i get my jeep sold
Old 04-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 2005 HYPER BLUE MINI COOPER S FULLY LOADED INSIDE AND OUT MINT CONDITION LOOK!

Originally Posted by HunterJohnson
sick as hell dude. would love to have it after i get my jeep sold
definitely man, goodluck with your sale, I can't wait until this guy sells I already have my eye on the car I want
Old 04-13-2011, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 04-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Registered Member

shoutouts to the dude that emailed me with interest yesterday. CALL ME BACK . bump.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

rhinovirus722 has disabled reputation

would you take 8500 cash
Old 05-14-2011, 09:38 AM
e39 5 Sport

RA080624 RA080624 RA080624 RA080624 RA080624 RA080624 RA080624 RA080624 RA080624 RA080624 RA080624

i still cant believe this is for sale, i really wanted it, but then rethought on the size, so i got a e39 530 i needed more space. But this mini is SEXY
Old 05-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

nice car...even nicer write up
Old 05-17-2011, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

Straight 6 has disabled reputation

Trade for A 03 Denali? i can add a little cash maybe... pm me if interested
Old 05-17-2011, 09:50 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

I just watched Italian Job.. I want this..

No trades I take it?

Quick Reply: 2005 HYPER BLUE MINI COOPER S FULLY LOADED INSIDE AND OUT MINT CONDITION LOOK!