Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

84 BMW 318i (m10 heavily modded & turbo ready) - Chesapeake VA

Old 06-03-2007, 06:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond repute
Default 84 BMW 318i - Chesapeake VA

I put turbo ready bc i was planning on boosting sometime, low boost of course (8-10psi) with this set up

of course its a 23yo car so its not perfect.

BRAND NEW PARTS LIST

Im selling a 1984 318i I may be able to provide reciept of purchases for brand new items.

Drivetrain:

5-Speed swap 2 years ago: Bought tranny with 150k mi prolly has around 175k

325i Sachs Clutch kit: <20k mi

Slave Cylinder: <15k mi

Engine:

COMPLETELY Rebuilt Head/modded by Abacus Racing (have receipt) from 85' 318i + All New Gaskets (intake, exhaust, throttlebody, head, water inlet/outlet)

Stock bottom end

Brand New starter

New Muffler 2yr old

Interior:

Excellent Condition Black Vinyl (non sports ) that function correctly and the only flaw is a coke can size rip in the drivers seat. Its on the seam and im thinking to take it to an upholstery shop to get fixed for the sale

New black carpet (non bmw though)

Exterior:

Never been in an accident.

Body is solid, doors/panels all line up when closed.

Some rust around tail lights and some in trunk.

Has full spare. 2 front tires are new <15kmi on them. Rear tires still have 60% tread left so they are in good condition.

Gold Paint with chrome trim.

Stock Bottle cap rims

MODS :

Schrick 292 cam: <2k mi (NOT a REGRIND)

Modified intake with 325i TB and widened Intake manifold.

Custome throttle linkage

Mechanical Fan delete

Lower temp thermostat 71C New

new walboro 255lph fuel pump

EMS
Megasquirt V2.2 w/edis and Innovate wideband controller

Like i said there are are some changes; more mods bc i sunk more money into the car since the last time i tried to sell...way more. i spent more than what im selling for but hey thats life right?

Ill post up new pics of the interior ASAP!

Ask questions! Im located in Chesapeake VA 23322 halla
PM, EMAIL, PHONE what ever just get a hold of me

new addition:

Im asking 3100.00USD or trade for a 5.0

***Price Drop 2100***

Last edited by SoopaGhetto; 10-16-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:01 PM

SoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FS: 84 BMW 318i (m10 heavily modded & turbo ready) - Chesapeake VA

bump
Old 06-03-2007, 10:32 PM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

why didnt you update your last thread?

no need for another thread.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

How the fuck did you manage to fit another cam in the m10? :P Might want to edit that. What makes this car turbo ready other than the megaquirt?
Old 06-04-2007, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by nismo
why didnt you update your last thread?

no need for another thread.
actually...i didnt even think about that. i thought starting fresh would be good but since its the same car that would make sense
Old 06-04-2007, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Topik
How the fuck did you manage to fit another cam in the m10? :P Might want to edit that. What makes this car turbo ready other than the megaquirt?
i dont get what you mean about the cam? do you mean i make it sound like i put in a different cam other than the 292 than the previous time?

well the reason its turbo ready, mostly because of megasquirt. you can retard timing by tuning down the spark table and increase the amount of fuel via fuel tables.

also:

-MS w/wideband
-24lb injectors
-walbro 255lph pump
-Larger throttle Body (325i)
-Larger Clutch (325i)
-Rebuilt Head w/dual valve springs = soopa-betta sealing of cylinders

i was only going with low boost like 7-10psi. some pull off 14 which would have been my max. but any more than that i would rebuild the bottom end

Last edited by SoopaGhetto; 06-04-2007 at 07:57 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

DMCS14 is an unknown quantity at this point

he means because you have an 'S' on the end of "292 camS"

But this car is a really nice car and its ready for boost because the whole fuel system is upgraded, pump, injectors, management. And hes got wideband on there for ease of tuning.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:11 PM

my bad! fixed
Old 06-04-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Seats

well here they are. I showed the rear, the fronts, the rip and the functionality. these seats are mint and very comfortable. the rip is on the seam and is very small. also you can see how i replaced all the panels in the car so the interior is nice
Old 06-04-2007, 02:47 PM

compared to these:

uglies

Quick Reply: 84 BMW 318i (m10 heavily modded & turbo ready) - Chesapeake VA