Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

Sell Or Trade 1993 VW Passat GLX VR6

Old 07-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryan bishop has disabled reputation
Default Sell Or Trade 1993 VW Passat GLX VR6

Hiya I have a 1993 Volkswagen Passat Glx VR6 it is hunter green 154000 it is a five speed with new tranny and clutch( stage 1 xtd racing clutch with xtd lightened racing flywheel) New slave cylinder . Magnaflow Exhuast with 2.5" cat back piping. the car has leather interior power windows sunroof(also Power) heated seats has stock bbs rims one is curb checked a little but i have already bought another rim to replace it ive had the car sinmce february it runs great the magnaflow will definatly turn heads no matter where you are.

drawbacks
the front tires need to be replaced
clutch does not disengage for some reason( i had the car on the road for about two weeks ran and drove great so great that the car would actually chirp fourth gear on the interstate but i went out of town and on the way back the clutch lost pressure and wouldnt disengage so i replaced the clutch slave cylinder that wasnt the problem so only thing left is the master cylinder. the only reason i dont keep the car is because im short patient person i get rid of anything that gives me too many problems instead of fixing it. which has gotten me to want to get rid of this car now im sure that if you replace the master cylinder 102 at autozone then bleed the system it will move again i just no longer have the patients for it.)

i have bluebooked the car from the volkswagen dealership and it blue booked at $5200 and because of the problems i want $4500 or if you want i will take a trade I am looking for A mark2 volkswagen jetta or jetta coupe with a 16v dohc motor my car body wise is in really good condition beside some clear coat peel so i expect that back out of a trade also my car runs great ive never had any motor problems with it at all so i also look for a good running motor in the car i recieve out of the trade. depending on condition of car you are tryin gto trade me i will either trade title for title or car plus some cash. i forgot to mention earlier for any questions i know the clutch works because if i start the car in gear it will move and i can rpm shift it and it drives fine. but if you have any other question feel free to reply back or email me at trixster175@yahoo.com be sure to put the subject as 1993 vwpassat and if interested in seeing the car you can contact me anytime after 10 on week nights and 11 on weekends at 757-487-0781 again my name is ryan bishop i thank you for your looking at my add and you have a great day
Old 07-11-2008, 08:15 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default Re: Sell Or Trade 1993 VW Passat GLX VR6

Condition Value

Excellent
$2,670

Good
$2,325

Fair
$1,875