Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

accident outside of mir

Old 11-10-2008 | 10:59 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default Re: accident outside of mir

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
no shit! i couldnt understand a fucking thing.

And OP fuck your stupid fucking friends.
Old 11-10-2008 | 11:03 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

I hope your friends go to jail for a long fucking time. Assholes endangering other people. I hope the people in the green coupe are OK.
Old 11-10-2008 | 11:04 AM
Grludtf?

Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie

Originally Posted by rall14RT3
My B, I was just trying to get my point across........Yeah but come on dude, I'm F**kin' 17 and I don't even do stupid $h!t like that.
Shit i know a lot of guys in high who dont drive like ass hats!
Old 11-10-2008 | 11:23 AM
vtak!

bsershatch has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by amuze
Faggots.
dont bash me, i wasn't the idiot that caused the accident....i was still waiting to get onto buddscreek rd from the track when it happend,i came back to the scene cause they told me they had a broken axel and needed a hand..i was just wondering what happend to the people in the car
Old 11-10-2008 | 11:31 AM
vtak!

Originally Posted by elements018
so your buddy ran from the accident after causing it?
its hard to drive a totaled car
Old 11-10-2008 | 11:33 AM
vtak!

Originally Posted by temp2
fuck you and fuck your buddy.
same to you, i was just concerned about the people in the green coupe...

Last edited by bsershatch; 11-11-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-10-2008 | 11:44 AM
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

Sounds like you need to stop chillin with him if you don't want his actions to reflect on you. Meaning your an idiot to be friends with an idiot like that
Old 11-10-2008 | 11:50 AM

aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace

Originally Posted by slogsr
Sounds like you need to stop chillin with him if you don't want his actions to reflect on you. Meaning your an idiot to be friends with an idiot like that
hey somebody gotta teach the kid to stop being an idiot, but if he is incapable of learning then forget it not worth your time.
Old 11-10-2008 | 12:19 PM
Registered Member

96CivicHatch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bsershatch
same to you, i was just concerned about the people in the green coupe...my friends stupidity shouldnt reflect on me, earlier that day he almost took the side of my hatchback off on the same road at the same spot
If you were a true friend, you would cut your friend's brake lines so that he couldn't drive anymore.
Old 11-10-2008 | 12:25 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL
Its kinda hard for "KIDS" To realize what kind of danger they put themselves and others in all because they think their SOHC exhausted out civic is quick. Now they wonder why no one ever shows up at 28 or the mega meet isnt possible anymore.. FUCKING KIDS NEED TO GROW UP!
the mega meet isnt possible anymore because it went too well, and got so big because of how well it was put on, that we couldnt find a place to "legally" hold it anymore. We lost our permit, because of how big it was, not because we let things go wrong.

Quick Reply: accident outside of mir