Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

accident outside of mir

Old 11-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Rub my belly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.
Default Re: accident outside of mir

Originally Posted by Hybrid-Garage
We was leaving the track around the same time and seen that group keep getting on and of the shoulder of the road speeding up,passing each other, speeding off then waiting for the others and then speeding back up the shoulder to get back in line with them. Then the groupe passed passed us one at a time they got out of site for a few sec as they went over a hill as we came to the top of the hill we seen smoke and brake lights one on one side of the street and one on the other , one on the left with the front in a tree the other spun around backward in the ditch. This is the stupied shit that makes it hard for people to chill in the lots around the area and why alot of events get shut down. Makes no since at all. good thing nobody was injured. This guys just left the race track why not fuck with your car at the race track other then causing danger to other people. This is what the tracks for not leaving the track. I would just like to say I hope this jake asses learn from this and feel like a fucking bunch of dumbasses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD JOB GUYS great driving skills really.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:08 PM
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
+1 You always drive faster when your drunk. My fastest E/T were when I was drunk.

lol
Old 11-13-2008, 04:37 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

I saw the aftermath of the accident at the gateway. Everybody was standing around looking at the bumpers and shit. Then on 301N some douche in a black Audi with VA plates kept creeping up next to my wifes 92 CX and then lagging back and shooting forward and lagging back. He was behind some other goob in a black car with VA tags didnt catch what it was but I couldnt get over the level of idiocracy.