Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Any reputable shops that work on FDs?

Old 11-07-2008, 02:22 PM
GO GO GODZILLA!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto
Default Re: Any reputable shops that work on FDs?

Julian DURRRRRRR
Old 11-07-2008, 08:17 PM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Go to a Puerto rican if you want it to run right..LOL

Ill find my friends number hes a beast with the 13b motors/rotoraries in general
Old 11-08-2008, 04:50 AM
GO GO GODZILLA!

Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto

Originally Posted by Israel
Go to a Puerto rican if you want it to run right..LOL

Ill find my friends number hes a beast with the 13b motors/rotoraries in general
You know whats funny, this is the third time I've heard that, and I never really understood why?
Old 11-08-2008, 05:00 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by gi_s00l
You know whats funny, this is the third time I've heard that, and I never really understood why?
They are the best 13b builders hands down besides those crazy fucks in New Zealand. How much power are you looking at getting out of your car? Ill pm you one of their numbers and they'll lead you the right way.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:29 PM

Phantom_FD Phantom_FD Phantom_FD Phantom_FD

PFS