Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Bring Back Springfield..?

Old 08-10-2010, 02:50 PM
In Hiding?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee
Default Bring Back Springfield..?

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting up meets again at Glory Days or Hardtimes Springfield like Supranite and I used to push like 2 years ago, just to make something easily accessible to those in the beltway (rather than just Woodbridge or Manassas). Thursdays at like 8pm seemed to work best, allowing people who worked early or had family to show...

As I recall, everyone got along, and we weren't beset by the douschebaggery that tended to follow most gatherings... maybe the people who showed just happened to be past that...

anyone still around? thoughts?
Old 08-10-2010, 03:05 PM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside
Default Re: Bring Back Springfield..?

Glory Days was like 9-10 years ago.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

don't fgts meet at kingstowne weekly?
Old 08-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Erik is still around.. somewhere.. He is in some ghey scoobie with an underage chick. (srs)

Anyway, i'd be down, its how I met most of you trolls, plus I wouldn't mind getting some gun tips from you.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Pizza Delivery Guy

supranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these parts

sadly mondays are my only days off now....50 hour weeks....yay....
Old 08-10-2010, 10:31 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Are you really that fucking lazy to go the extra 10 miles to a good meet in woodbridge?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Pizza Delivery Guy

supranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Are you really that fucking lazy to go the extra 10 miles to a good meet in woodbridge?
would rather chill w/ the subie crowd.....but then again...i always work fridays and saturdays ...so mondays are the only days i can actually go out.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:19 PM
In Hiding?

YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee

alright... so one for monday... another for thursday... I'm for earlier start times (7-8), but that's out of my selfish desire to be able to wake up for work, (no one arrived at mobil last week until 2230).

also, laziness should not be confused with rationality; but thanks for the attempt...... I guess I'm going to have to go into the closet and cry, you need anything in there?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Pizza Delivery Guy

Originally Posted by YellowBanshee
alright... so one for monday... another for thursday... I'm for earlier start times (7-8), but that's out of my selfish desire to be able to wake up for work, (no one arrived at mobil last week until 2230).

also, laziness should not be confused with rationality; but thanks for the attempt...... I guess I'm going to have to go into the closet and cry, you need anything in there?
i could do an earlier meet on monday...before 1930
Old 08-11-2010, 05:09 AM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

I'd come out randomly.

Quick Reply: Bring Back Springfield..?