Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Car Meets

Old 09-15-2009, 09:32 AM
OEM NEON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TMCHTRQ has disabled reputation
Default Car Meets

Seriously, what's the deal with these guys trying to start up all these new meets????
Old 09-15-2009, 09:38 AM
i dont care.

camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Car Meets

Old 09-15-2009, 09:38 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

everyone is just trying to be like me And the fact that no one wants to drive to chick, and it sucks anyway. people are just jonesin for the MegaMeet again, thats all.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:39 AM
rogue vocoder blitz

dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo

im so tired of car meet threads
Old 09-15-2009, 09:40 AM
OEM NEON

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
everyone is just trying to be like me And the fact that no one wants to drive to chick, and it sucks anyway. people are just jonesin for the MegaMeet again, thats all.
I agree, I miss going to the megameet when it was at that VDOT commuter lot next to 95, back when I drove a Honda. The last megameet I went to was @ UMD a couple of year's ago, they need to bring that back.

I can see where people are trying to go with the new meet thing, but those past two threads are a little rediculous.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

junction has disabled reputation

fast and furious 4 dvd released... in blu ray..
Old 09-15-2009, 09:43 AM
OEM NEON

Originally Posted by junction
fast and furious 4 dvd released... in blu ray..
Speak of the devil, we should start a Fast and the Furious meet!!!! Just invite the ricers from all over the DMV area.
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

The Mid Atlantic MegaMeet did not do an event at UMD. We held it at the commuter lot, we did a event/race at MIR, and a show in manassas for the boys and girls club, and continue to cover the Fredrick Nissan Shows which can be seen on your-tube and techademics/ mischief tv and their last movie.
i dont care.

camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts

i think a mega meet is definitely welcome... something to finish out this year...

as for chick i can see it not being super convenient for anyone south of hwy 50... but at least its not constantly hassled by the cops or business owners...
Old 09-15-2009, 09:44 AM
OEM NEON

The Mid Atlantic MegaMeet did not do an event at UMD. We held it at the commuter lot, we did a event/race at MIR, and a show in manassas for the boys and girls club, and continue to cover the Fredrick Nissan Shows which can be seen on your-tube and techademics/ mischief tv and their last movie.
Well it was some kind of big meet, I do remember big banners and flyers that said mid atlantic megameet on them, but it was a couple of years ago so....

Quick Reply: Car Meets