Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Dear Junon/Jason/Milkman/Jasonvstheworld

Old 08-06-2009, 05:06 AM
Needs a fast car now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET
Default Dear Junon/Jason/Milkman/Jasonvstheworld

It seems it has come to my attention that we have not done or participated in any hard times gathering in the past several months, this does pose a problem. So I came up with an idea that might fix it and at the same time give you the change to gather your integrity back. I say next thursday we and/or other NOVA members/lurkers/trolls/whore/douchebags partake in drinking, pool, eating food and/or hitting on the crack whore black lady that was their last time. Please feel free to respond back promtly if you acknowledge.

P.S. COLEMAN aka CMANZ MUST ATTEND!
Old 08-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dear Junon/Jason/Milkman/Jasonvstheworld

That lady was on some serious drugs... that was great. I am down...
Old 08-06-2009, 05:22 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

If I remember correctley I was not that tipsy, I told her to make sure she is back at 10 O'Clock on the mother fucking dot and then I proceeded to try and wrestle Kurazy Kracka. Jason's must be broke his phone keeps going straight to voicemail.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
If I remember correctley I was not that tipsy, I told her to make sure she is back at 10 O'Clock on the mother fucking dot and then I proceeded to try and wrestle Kurazy Kracka. Jason's must be broke his phone keeps going straight to voicemail.
Sounds like a good breakdown of the night, forgot cman putting down 3 large margaritas and not even being fazed... we have to get that guy who worked there though and hooked us up with the discount.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:28 AM
Needs a fast car now

Originally Posted by ISpimpin
Sounds like a good breakdown of the night, forgot cman putting down 3 large margaritas and not even being fazed... we have to get that guy who worked there though and hooked us up with the discount.
Yeah, I only had like 4/5 tall beers it was def a good time, hence the fact it needs to happen again. Plus I am going to try and bring this chica I have been communicating and exchanging words and well she is a FOB and I need Jason's approval.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:33 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

dude i love drinking and driving
Old 08-06-2009, 05:52 AM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

I'm so hungover right now. But my phone goes straight to voicemail? I haven't gotten a call from you, weird.

But I'm down, weather permitting. Also, get your fob friend to bring a fob friend for me
Old 08-06-2009, 07:00 AM
In Hiding?

YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee

I been unable to set them up since early june... someone will need to give me a ride to the next one
Old 08-06-2009, 07:02 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

OP....you forgot Jewnom.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:05 AM
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
Yeah, I only had like 4/5 tall beers it was def a good time, hence the fact it needs to happen again. Plus I am going to try and bring this chica I have been communicating and exchanging words and well she is a FOB and I need Jason's approval.
Please be sure to fully inflate her this time prior to arrival.