Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Driver Improvement Courses:

Old 04-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Quick Shifts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Driver Improvement Courses:

I just got a reckless driving ticket, (no its not one of those how do I get out of it threads) I was wrong, and im trying to make it right...

Are there any good places to take these classes? A number and website would be great!

-Wes
Old 04-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

31337 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Driver Improvement Courses:

you need to either a. get a copy of your driving record and if its good go to the judge and say "I'm a good person look at me please reduce it to speeding!" or b. get an attorney, have him talk to the prosecutor who is handling your case and pleabargin you way down and have a driving course as part of your sentence. I'm sure there are other ways of doing it, but reckless is a class 1 misdemeanor in VA and you could go to jail. Depending on your driving record, the judge, and of course you.

Each county is different. in Prince William you don't know who the prosecutor is until the day of the case, in Fairfax you can't talk to the prosecutor, you need an attorney to do that for you so it all depends on where you got the ticket at.

I bet if you have a good driving record they will drop it to speeding which is 4 points and $250 fine + court costs. If you have a bad record get an attorney and bend over.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:31 PM
BIPPU NATION

simpL CB7 has disabled reputation

Falls Church Driving School
(703) 538-5252 900 Washington St Falls Church, VA 22046

This place cost $55
Old 04-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Clean driving records, no pasts, not even a parking ticket... but it was an 87 in a 50.

I am debating getting a attorney or not. I just need to not go to jail and get my license taken away... Not going to lie im scared, but mostly just made at myself for being such an idiot.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

Hah. I got a reckless today too, so I feel your pain.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

Originally Posted by ISpimpin
Clean driving records, no pasts, not even a parking ticket... but it was an 87 in a 50.

I am debating getting a attorney or not. I just need to not go to jail and get my license taken away... Not going to lie im scared, but mostly just made at myself for being such an idiot.
take a class before your court date, if you can thug it, do a saturday one where your in there for 8 hours. if you tell a judge you've taken one of those most likely you'll get a reduction, unless your judge is a total douchebag. i've gotten a reckless reduced down to improper driving a few years back.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Quick Shifts

Originally Posted by Junon
Hah. I got a reckless today too, so I feel your pain.
I never saw him, I stopped at a stoplight on an overpass and saw him behind me... second I turned he turned on his lights. I was like oh.

Really nice cop though. Complemented my car, nice guy... really just had to do his job, cant fault him. I was the idiot in the situation. =/
Old 04-28-2009, 07:54 PM
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

Driver improvement on its own will probably not get it reduced. Even with a clean record, I wouldn't be suprised if they take your license for 30-60 days. I'd probably consult with a lawyer on this one if keeping your license is a priority.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Quick Shifts

Originally Posted by Turbobrick
Driver improvement on its own will probably not get it reduced. Even with a clean record, I wouldn't be suprised if they take your license for 30-60 days. I'd probably consult with a lawyer on this one if keeping your license is a priority.
I need it for school...

What are some good lawyers?

edit: Thanks btw guys
Old 04-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

Originally Posted by ISpimpin
I need it for school...

What are some good lawyers?

edit: Thanks btw guys
30 days aint shit, your only fucked if your caught.

drive your denali

Quick Reply: Driver Improvement Courses: