Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Driver Improvement Courses:

Old 04-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Jedi Grand Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of
Default Re: Driver Improvement Courses:

Originally Posted by ISpimpin
Clean driving records, no pasts, not even a parking ticket... but it was an 87 in a 50.

I am debating getting a attorney or not. I just need to not go to jail and get my license taken away... Not going to lie im scared, but mostly just made at myself for being such an idiot.
I've been in court and seen speeders get "warnings" from the judge. Granted these were people that were driving for 20+ years and never had a ticket. If i were you, I would play it safe and atleast speak to a lawyer about it.

Driving school...Keith's. Location i have gone to is in Springfield. Saturday class. http://www.keithsdrivingschool.net/locations.html
Old 04-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by simpL CB7
Falls Church Driving School
(703) 538-5252 900 Washington St Falls Church, VA 22046

This place cost $55
+1. taken the class twice with this lady. not bad at all. 2nd time i went there hammered from the night before and fell out of my car in front of her n puked, she didn't even care.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Registered Member

elements018 has disabled reputation

i like those online classes, you can take it at your leisure, and then you just go into fedex kinkos to take an easy test, and they mail you a certficate
Old 04-29-2009, 04:31 AM
Registered Member

31337 has disabled reputation

Clean driving records, no pasts, not even a parking ticket... but it was an 87 in a 50.

I am debating getting a attorney or not. I just need to not go to jail and get my license taken away... Not going to lie im scared, but mostly just made at myself for being such an idiot.
I wouldn't be scared. (yes its easy when its coming from me to say that). I would get an attorney because 37mph over the posted speed limit will for sure get your license taken away (except for to and from work)
Old 04-29-2009, 04:40 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

AA United Driving School
(703) 968-8744
13890 Braddock Rd, #204a, Centreville, VA 20121

my friend owns it
Old 04-29-2009, 04:42 AM
BIPPU NATION

simpL CB7 has disabled reputation

I need it for school...

What are some good lawyers?

edit: Thanks btw guys
When I had my first ticket, I was racing on I-66 and racing is worse then a speeding ticket. I didnt have a lawyer and pled guilty and they gave me a fine and told me to take a drivers improvement class at court. No suspended licence.

There wont be jail time, Possible suspended licences, but a big fine regardless. If your licence is suspended, you can ask the judge for a restricited licence for only school and work.

Last edited by simpL CB7; 04-29-2009 at 04:47 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:06 AM
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

Laurie Taylor....703-551-4011 she is in Fairfax ....I habve taken her class multiple times due to my great driving record. Shes very cool and easy to deal with. And you might want to look into the agressive driving class and the Driver Improvement class. Both will help you in court and they will give you a certificate showing that you took and passed the classes. Just call and mention what happen with the ticket and they will take care of the rest.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:20 AM
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

Originally Posted by simpL CB7
When I had my first ticket, I was racing on I-66 and racing is worse then a speeding ticket. I didnt have a lawyer and pled guilty and they gave me a fine and told me to take a drivers improvement class at court. No suspended licence.

There wont be jail time, Possible suspended licences, but a big fine regardless. If your licence is suspended, you can ask the judge for a restricited licence for only school and work.
+1
I got a ticket on 95 doing 82 in a 60 in a highway safety corridor. I had a pretty steep fine ($600) but I didn’t get my license suspended or anything. The judge did tell me if I got another ticket in the next year she would suspend my license.

Sure enough I got a ticket in Fairfax six months later. It was 20+ over but the cop gave me failure to obey a highway sign. The judge summoned me to court like a year later lol and suspended my license for 3 months I think. I don’t really remember though because I still drove every day.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:28 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

nova in woodbridge, $80, one day class
Old 04-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by SLOW SOL
Laurie Taylor....703-551-4011 she is in Fairfax ....I habve taken her class multiple times due to my great driving record. Shes very cool and easy to deal with. And you might want to look into the agressive driving class and the Driver Improvement class. Both will help you in court and they will give you a certificate showing that you took and passed the classes. Just call and mention what happen with the ticket and they will take care of the rest.
http://www.asafedriverva.com/

yea she alternates between falls church and ffx. she's pretty cool.

Quick Reply: Driver Improvement Courses: