Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Dyno War Aug. 14th in Sterling

Old 07-27-2004, 08:24 AM
Say somm!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NastyNate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dyno War Aug. 14th in Sterling

Cross posted from Bimmerforums...RevHigh is a good guy and always throws a sweet event....

Dyno war-event $50/car 3 runs plus....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/F readings if desired for an extra $25.00. August 14th!

It is that time again boyz-n-girlz, another RevHigh dyno war is upon us. If you are interested in dyno'ing your car, now is the time. We are hosting this with a dynojet model that will accomodate everything from duallies to Audi TT's-2wd and AWD configurations. It is in Sterling, VA Ultimate DC shop and pre-registration required. We will have 15 spots open ONLY. If interested call the shop and register under the "RevHigh Dyno War".

As usual, there will be some wicked cars/trucks there to dyno. Bring your g/f, wives, mistresses, boyfriends, blow up dolls...whatever you want to the event. It will be a fun time for all.

Date/Time: August 14th-9-6pm
Cost: $50/car + $25 for A/F readings (bring a floppy)
Who: BMW's, Turbo/blower cars/trucks, 'Vettes and anything else that is hot to dyno.

Hope to see you guys there!

Here is the link:
Ultimate DC: http://www.ultimatedc.com/company-dirs.html

Last edited by NatsyNate; 07-27-2004 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Registered Member

BooBees is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dyno War Aug. 14th in Sterling

Originally Posted by NatsyNate
Cross posted from Bimmerforums...RevHigh is a good guy and always throws a sweet event....

Dyno war-event $50/car 3 runs plus....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/F readings if desired for an extra $25.00. August 14th!

It is that time again boyz-n-girlz, another RevHigh dyno war is upon us. If you are interested in dyno'ing your car, now is the time. We are hosting this with a dynojet model that will accomodate everything from duallies to Audi TT's-2wd and AWD configurations. It is in Sterling, VA Ultimate DC shop and pre-registration required. We will have 15 spots open ONLY. If interested call the shop and register under the "RevHigh Dyno War".

As usual, there will be some wicked cars/trucks there to dyno. Bring your g/f, wives, mistresses, boyfriends, blow up dolls...whatever you want to the event. It will be a fun time for all.

Date/Time: August 14th-9-6pm
Cost: $50/car + $25 for A/F readings (bring a floppy)
Who: BMW's, Turbo/blower cars/trucks, 'Vettes and anything else that is hot to dyno.

Hope to see you guys there!

Here is the link:
Ultimate DC: http://www.ultimatedc.com/company-dirs.html
what bout hondata tunning????????
Old 07-27-2004, 03:48 PM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT
Thumbs up Re: Dyno War Aug. 14th in Sterling

Originally Posted by BooBees
what bout hondata tunning????????

take it to inline pro.

AS FOR THE DYNO....

where do i register i am in!
Old 07-27-2004, 03:59 PM
Say somm!!!

NastyNate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
take it to inline pro.

AS FOR THE DYNO....

Ultimate Performance Company 45064 Underwood Lane, Unit B
Dulles, VA 20166
703-435-5000
Tell them you would like to sign up for the RevHigh Dyno War, they will work with you from there on getting you a time slot.

Nate
Old 07-27-2004, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

take it to inline pro.

AS FOR THE DYNO....

lol i was just jokin, damn jason, i felt alot of anger from those words, even though they rhymed..
Old 07-27-2004, 04:33 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

i just got my car dynoed there 2 weeks ago. very nice dyno
Old 07-27-2004, 06:01 PM
lazyazn

lazyazn has disabled reputation

Do u know if they can adjust the vafc control for us and how much more will that be?
Old 07-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Originally Posted by BooBees
lol i was just jokin, damn jason, i felt alot of anger from those words, even though they rhymed..

lol i was just kidden man.. but yea if i had a honda i would let either ultimate or inline tune it... but more then likely id have inline do it just cuz there more well known. My buddy jeremy "frcdfedteg" had his hatch dyno tuned there and he swears it runs ALOT better so im guessin ultimate does a hell of a job to!
Old 07-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

All you Subaru/DSM people sign up, this place has an AWD Dyno. This is where Dan and the team from Mach V Motorsports moved to so they could give installs as well as sell their parts.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

lol i was just kidden man.. but yea if i had a honda i would let either ultimate or inline tune it... but more then likely id have inline do it just cuz there more well known. My buddy jeremy "frcdfedteg" had his hatch dyno tuned there and he swears it runs ALOT better so im guessin ultimate does a hell of a job to!
yea thats where i got my chip at and tuned and dynoed, thats all who i deal w/, i love their customer service and me and my buddies have spent alot of money there so they treat us right and i know stan and matt and them so, good people there...

steve sakai from sgt-racing is real good w/ hondata too..

Quick Reply: Dyno War Aug. 14th in Sterling