Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Evo 8 on 123.. WTF were you doing?!

Old 12-18-2004 | 08:32 PM

E36DJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Evo 8 on 123.. WTF were you doing?!

My friend and I were driving back from a meet, going up that hill after the Rt 66 exit on 123 (where you pass the gas stations and it goes from 2 lanes to 1) we went down that road and you know how there is that STEEP ASS turn going up the hill (from my direction?) Yeah we are approaching that hill and we see HIDs coming down the hill at about 45mph (BEFORE THE TURN) at this poing we are about to enter the turn.. if he broke traction he would have flown into my car and we would have both been in the woods.

So yeah, it's 30 degrees and you take a 90 degree right hand turn in the dark with traffic on a 1 lane road at 45mph.

WTF is all I have to say, if your tires broke out so much as a micron on that turn you would have understeered right into my shit and flown off the road.
Old 12-18-2004 | 09:21 PM
Registered Member

slosatty has disabled reputation
Default Re: Evo 8 on 123.. WTF were you doing?!

isnt your shit already broke?
Old 12-18-2004 | 10:25 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

haha.. 123 is fun... i love that steep hill/turn over by lorton that always gets everyone airborne their first time on that road.. scared the shit out of me the first time i drove down that road
Old 12-18-2004 | 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by slosatty
isnt your shit already broke?
Umm..?
Old 12-18-2004 | 11:26 PM
vf36

rain00 has disabled reputation

this thread is gay
Old 12-19-2004 | 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by rain00
this thread is gay
Well if that's the case.. I never would have thought this thread had anything in common with a forum member, but you've surprised me.

Anyways, to be cruising along and see this thing FLYING down the hill, my friend and I were 99% positive there was no way it would make it through the turn.
K anyways, just trying to start shit with the driver.. hopefully he's on here.
Old 12-19-2004 | 12:14 AM

zipties can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by E36DJ
Well if that's the case.. I never would have thought this thread had anything in common with a forum member, but you've surprised me.

Anyways, to be cruising along and see this thing FLYING down the hill, my friend and I were 99% positive there was no way it would make it through the turn.
K anyways, just trying to start shit with the driver.. hopefully he's on here.
This is NOVA.. shit like that happens everyday. Get used to it.
Old 12-19-2004 | 07:57 AM
TERRRRD

RSXtreme703 has disabled reputation

ur no special than anyone else. if everyone came home and posted the idiots they saw driving that day, we would have a shit load of pointless posts. i would have atleast 5 a day. so to hear that bothered u, but i bet people see shit 10x worse than that, but just dont feel the need to post it.
Old 12-19-2004 | 08:17 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

was it a silver evo with custom plates?
Old 12-19-2004 | 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by RSXtreme703
ur no special than anyone else. if everyone came home and posted the idiots they saw driving that day, we would have a shit load of pointless posts. i would have atleast 5 a day. so to hear that bothered u, but i bet people see shit 10x worse than that, but just dont feel the need to post it.
Bullshit, I see stupid shit every day but it's USUALLY not an Evo 8 a fraction of a MPH from oversteering off a turn into my car. I appreciate what you're saying but you didn't see this, wish I could explain it better.

Sorry guys it was a blue one, couldn't make out too much of it other than that.

Quick Reply: Evo 8 on 123.. WTF were you doing?!