Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Fairfax County Police Harrassing Us

Old 03-20-2007, 06:46 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Fairfax County Police Harrassing Us

You used the fucking song from Tokyo Drift... I'm assuming you deserve to be harassed
Old 03-20-2007, 06:52 AM
Registered Member

STI NOOT has disabled reputation

lol
Old 03-20-2007, 07:35 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
You used the fucking song from Tokyo Drift... I'm assuming you deserve to be harassed
I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo. Fast and Furious....... Drift, Drift, Drift

Hahaha, I love that song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4hgD7dqGI
Old 03-20-2007, 07:40 AM
Elite Member

xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx

Originally Posted by Not Stock
OMG! Cops doing their jobs!

They saw a red civic that looked like yours involved in street racing on a road nearby, followed up by asking you about one matching the description, learned that it wasn't yours then left.
Thats true maybe i should change the title to Fairfax Police Following Us.

Originally Posted by kyle h.
why'd you leave them search your car?
?? i didnt LET them search my car?

Originally Posted by ANIGAV inc.
at least you knew you didnt have to turn your camera off.
No i didnt know, just wanted to see what they would say.

Originally Posted by EX0WNZU
Wow, this was pointless. The cops didn't fuck with you'll hard. You guys have obviously no clue what it's liked to get harassed. I'm not saying you were street racing, but if you were, so be it. Getting messed with by the cops comes with the territory. At the same time, you guys are getting questioned by the cops about your "buddy", I assume the other car that was there. You're not supposed to even act like you know that guy, you guys gave up way to much info. Maybe it's because i've been "away" for awhile, but you never tell the police shit. You basically admitted you were around where there was another car driving around like and ass so they have it built in there head that you were part of it, just that they didn't have a tag number to bust you on, so of course they are going to follow you. Finally some cops were doing there job and actually NOT harassing someone like you would want to claim. They didn't just pull you over for some random b.s., they didn't even have there lights on to try and be all in control of the situation. You got off lucky and it only took 5 min of your time. If you don't want to get pulled over by the cops, put your car back to stock and call it a day. It's not fair that we get targeted, but the truth is that there are to many asses out there driving imports in general trying to make every road a drag or time attack course, so we all pay for it in the end.
PEACE!!!!
So your saying Waiting for us in a shopping center parking lot for 30 minutes calling for backup is normal for a cop? getting one is understandable but two? for what? You didnt see how it was before i turned on the camera. i know i shouldnt of put "harrassing us" but dont talk like that wasnt retarded when we just went to go get starbucks with my friend (in the stock eg infont of my car) becasue thats the one that is open at 11pm and we were in the wrong place at the wrong time and we saw a race and they went through all that trouble putting cop cars, front and back of my car just to talk to me?

Originally Posted by Lt. Dan
A couple of cops doing there job... wow... AND, you got away with no tickets... THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

lol, naw just couldnt find a song so i just stuck that one in.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:47 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'm just giving you shit.. I actually like the song. I'm just putting two and two together though with the fact that a "TF&TF" theme song was the background music of the video, and that you guys are young kids with Honda's, you're probably not 100% innocent.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:49 AM
Elite Member

xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx

I'm just giving you shit.. I actually like the song. I'm just putting two and two together though with the fact that a "TF&TF" theme song was the background music of the video, and that you guys are young kids with Honda's, you're probably not 100% innocent.
ok
Old 03-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

u should have told the cops to wave when EG6 turned the camera around.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Missin' the LBG

NikkaLB23 has disabled reputation

fuck the police?
Old 03-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Registered Member

ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation

So your saying Waiting for us in a shopping center parking lot for 30 minutes calling for backup is normal for a cop? getting one is understandable but two? for what?
fairfax rolls deep as a mug even when they dont need to
Old 03-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation

but then again, maybe they didnt know they were dealing with some starbuck drinking asians...just kidding

Quick Reply: Fairfax County Police Harrassing Us