Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Follow up to some of the FFXCPD shooting

Old 05-12-2006, 07:58 AM
dont wuurry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Follow up to some of the FFXCPD shooting

Well i just talked to the guy that was car jacked, he was my landscaper I will call him Tom to protect the identity. He got the white f150 you all saw on tv back the next day i just took a picture of it with all the fingerprint dust on it. apperantly the kid told him he was taking his car and watched him walk away before he got in....lucky for him becasue guess what HE HAD HIS FUCKING keys in his pocket!!! by the time the kid put his AK in the car tom was already gone and put of site running away. so he then went down to another guy in his van that had his car running and jacked his car. this is why they thoguh their was two suspects originally becasue they both called about a car jacking and tom told them he was wearing a ski mask and the other guy a bandana. so in turn there was never two people.

tom didnt know that he had the keys until the lady, whose house he was working at, called him and asked why he hadnt come back in yet. he kinda wondered why she didnt see his truck and she told him it was still sitting there no lie. then he relized he still had the keys to the truck. it was a crazy story in all.

the lady that got killed had been in the force for a long time and apprently was involved witha ton of stuff in the community and what-not. it was sad to hear sucha good person was took away form the community. I dont feel like typing the rest of the story i will post the picture of the truck later.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF
Default Re: Follow up to some of the FFXCPD shooting

Nice update. Crazy shit.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve
Default Re: Follow up to some of the FFXCPD shooting

Good info P, post those pics.