Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Fredericksburg

Old 08-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QUICKVIII has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fredericksburg

We don't have a formal cruise in, but we have wanted to get one up and running. There is something going on at any time and people hanging around. We would just like to offer our facility to the public, to give them a safe and comfortable place to hang out. Not That there are any set numbers of cars on any night, and I wouldn't want to dissapoint anyone who was expecting hundreds of cars. But once again we are offering our shop to allow all the guys, import or domestic a place to gather and hopefully have some fun. I would guess that eventually there will be more and more cars every week, once the word gets out. But still It's there if you guys want it. So come out, park, talk , race and watch the girls walk by. Sounds like a good time to me. Thanks Dave Brauning.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: Fredericksburg

Old 08-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Pong It Up Bitches

1evilgs is an unknown quantity at this point

Fredericksburg was pretty chill about 4 or 5 years ago,then the fast and furious came out and all the young punks had to ruin it for all the people that were serious about the tuner scene.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:47 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by murphy660
meh i might come there idk but probally not in the 240 i dont want a bunch or rice or fanboys asking if i drift ya know, it gets reeeal annoying especially since that movie just came out. i always see tons of crappy cars i have never seen your tsi there, ive walked threw once when it was at taco bell, to get taco bell. some really bad ass sounding cars and trucks tho. and people trying to go like 80 down that back road to central park. and you can see cops hiding like on the side of kmart fyi. well you should take some pics and host em up man
I usually drive it saturday nights.. really all depends on my mood. Some nights I just don't want the attention, ya know? If it's nice tommorrow night I'll prolly drive it out to wherever the crowd is.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Mad Scientist

nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire

I only have 1 car. and it's dark gray..Homely looking and looks really stock.

ha ha.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:57 AM
Patron

RACINTWEEK has disabled reputation

so, brauning or the normal nothing. shouldnt be too hard to decide

whats everyone gonna do??
Old 08-05-2006, 05:23 AM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

i remember going to nu image a couple of times and there was certain guys/groupies that would hang out and they would try/make you feel uncomfortable is this how braunings is with certain peple that hang out there?they open todayi have to go to my parents house in he burg and i might ride out to brauning anyone going to be there round 2?
Old 08-05-2006, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

40th04GT has disabled reputation

Last night seemed to have a good turnout @ Taco bell on rt3. That is untill the tow trucks rode through and everyone scattered. It still didnt ruin it for everyone, not 30min later I drove back by there and there was even more people there hangin out than before. There will probably be more people around the area out tonight rather than last night like always.

p.s. To any of the "Ricer" boys riding around last night with no exhaust @ Taco Bell....dont be acting stupid racing across the parking lots and trying to do 1-tire fires!!! Your the ones drawing the attention to the hangout spots with that stupid shit!!!!!
Old 08-05-2006, 06:16 AM
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX

Originally Posted by team703
i remember going to nu image a couple of times and there was certain guys/groupies that would hang out and they would try/make you feel uncomfortable is this how braunings is with certain peple that hang out there?they open todayi have to go to my parents house in he burg and i might ride out to brauning anyone going to be there round 2?
not at all.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Well, I went to the Lot once in the Supra 2 years ago, and that was pretty neat. Like TSi said, you get your riced out shitboxes at ANY meet, period. So if that's all you see, then that's all you are looking for.

Colonial Beach ain't shit from Fredericksburg. I have to drive that distance EVERY time I want to see a movie, eat at a restaraunt or go to fucking Wal-Mart. Most of you drive econoboxes anyway, so who fucking cares about 25 miles?

So yeah, I enjoy Brauning, and I've never been to Taco Bell (except to eat). I haven't owned a car that I want to be seen in public in either, so that plays a part.

I see we get with Mark at Brauning and see what's up with the shop just inviting the public as a place to gather on Friday or Saturdays...like mentioned before, the 1/8th is right across the street for any grudge runs.

In VA Beach we had amazing meets and we had good ways to keep things organized. It was by invite only and our location rotated. If a ricebox showed up, then we found out who told him about it and removed them from the list. Fredvegas doesn't have a strong enough following yet to pull that off, so you just gotta take the good with the bad. Anyway, it's a growing process.

Quick Reply: Fredericksburg