Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

fucking pothole

Old 07-15-2010, 11:12 AM
aka GSXR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy
Default Re: fucking pothole

Originally Posted by sidewaysil80
dude i worked with hit one and he pulled off to the side called the police and filed a report. the cops were pissed as shit and pretty much told him to go fuck himself. BUT, documented the call as "a motorist who's car received damage via a pot hole wanted to file a police report". that alone was enough, he got a copy, turned it in and submitted a claim, he was reimbursed, pot hole was fixed. so if that ever happens to me i will do the same.
post of the fucking year. sticky that shit. if i knew this beforehand, i would have my shit fixed multiple times.

wait, gotta add this to "how to get your wheels fixed from va's fucking potholes"

Originally Posted by IanR
you have to prove that you damaged your car on it AFTER the city/county was notified
if you're the first person to notify them, tough cookies
I would have just had a friend call and notify them
and then like an hour later, park your car near it and say that you hit it and call the cops

Last edited by Stea1thy; 07-15-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camelflage
still better than the 757... was on an on-ramp down there and hit what i swear was a fucking moto-x jump on the higway. got some sweet air before i landed though...
When are we going beer tasting..
Old 07-16-2010, 05:10 AM
i dont care.

camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ISpimpin
When are we going beer tasting..
when'er you want..
Old 07-16-2010, 08:36 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by Quentin
Potholes took out 3 tires last year (2 of em were new). I submitted a claim to VDOT and they forwarded me to a contractor doing work on the road. They ended up saying they couldn't help me b/c I didn't have legit proof of the pothole. Stupid hole was in the middle of 95, how the F can I take a picture of that. Argh!!!!!!!
same bs happened to me in NN. They just give you the run around no matter what.
I had my camera with me. Took pictures and everything, but they still just kept tossing my back and forth.

Apparently you can't file suit against the state over road conditions and they couldn't even tell me which contractor was responsible for the pothole.

sorry bout your shit luck tho.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:45 AM
Left Hand Shiftin

ffxbb6 has disabled reputation

picture of damage?