Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

FULL TIME MECHANIC NEEDED/POTOMAC MILLS-WOODBRIDGE

Old 02-17-2010, 11:57 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK
Default Re: FULL TIME MECHANIC NEEDED/POTOMAC MILLS-WOODBRIDGE

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
hahgahahahah, custom shops? ahhahaha. dude i don't go to any "custom shops" in this area. i would never go to a "custom shop" lulz
ISNT YOUR BUTT PLUG "CUSTOM"
Old 02-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
hahgahahahah, custom shops? ahhahaha. dude i don't go to any "custom shops" in this area. i would never go to a "custom shop" lulz
ok. Even after all these years I still go to inline for dyno tuning. I cant do that at home or in my shop. I guess your just that much better than everyone else. Excuse us SIR.

BTW I have also taken my cars to loves shop. ASE or not, I got my inspections there, and was more than satisfied with the service.

Back on topic...this isnt spo.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:27 PM
I like pictures.

Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround

No offense Uzi but your just in here to stir up trouble. The location is in Woodbridge not in HR area, and he's looking for a mechanic, not a wheel fitment expert ;P

For those of you who didn't know, The Chevron in question is a shop/station located in the middle of Woodbridge and see's a lot of business. Or at least its busy every time I head up that way to go see a movie.

I'm betting the message was underlined and written in bold red lettering in order to promote the urgency in which the position needs to be filled.

OP your request is informative and to the point. Best of luck finding your guy!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

thank you Lookinaround and and Illegal. and f.y.i. ur as cheap and ez as those 25 dollar asian whores i used to sell. see you thursday simon. =)
Old 02-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by DoriSha
thank you Lookinaround and and Illegal. and f.y.i. ur as cheap and ez as those 25 dollar asian whores i used to sell. see you thursday simon. =)
OOOOWWWWW!

Damn. Nope. I would leave my job in a minute, but the pay is good enough, and the insureance is spectacular. If i was state inspection certified, I would do it part time at least!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:24 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

ASE doesn't mean shit these days. All ASE means is that you know how to fix shit from the 80s. Plus, most people don't realize there are a LOT of different ASE certs. People see the ASE thing on the wall at the shop and have no idea that it could be for tire changing or something like that (is there one for that? I can't remember). All it's for is to create a false sense of security.

It's strange though. The tests actually are decently difficult. At least the ones I've seen. Some of the people I meet that have certs, I have to wonder how they ever passed the test. or were even close, because they fail at mechanics that bad.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

love, if i was looking for work, id be all over this!

im sure id make more money working over there, but right now i think education>money at my age. my boss sends me to whatever classes pop up, which is dope.

if you want to talk more shoot me a pm, ill give you a run down of my "credentials" lol

good luck bro!

see you thursday, im getting some custom rainbow stickers made jk jk jk
Old 02-17-2010, 04:26 PM
I R DICKBUTT

awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm

Who left, Morgan or Elton?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

I don't think you should bring any names up to: awsmjdm
Old 02-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by awsmjdm
Who left, Morgan or Elton?
Neither, That's all thats left. morgan elty and elton.

Quick Reply: FULL TIME MECHANIC NEEDED/POTOMAC MILLS-WOODBRIDGE