Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Funny licence plate in Manassas today.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:25 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA
Default Funny licence plate in Manassas today.

So I was in Manassas today in my company's work truck ('01 F-250) sitting in traffic. I was nearing the 66 exits near Burger King/McDonalds just for an idea of where I was. I'm looking in my side view mirror and I see a clean red 350Z. Its got black wheels w/ a red lip, cf intake feed duct on the front bumper, its lowered, etc etc. Anywho, I point it out to the guy riding with me and he starts laughing and yells "oh my god move!!!" I'm like wtf is he talking about at first, and then I see the Z's tags. They read "OMG MOVE". How perfect, considering its a fast ass car (I'm assuming) and its stuck in traffic. Classic.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:46 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Funny licence plate in Manassas today.

fav tag is still 240dreams(marno) my slut with the heart tags
Old 01-22-2008, 06:47 AM
BOOBS>EVERTHING!

4drgsr 4drgsr

Originally Posted by OSSHWA
So I was in Manassas today in my company's work truck ('01 F-250) sitting in traffic. I was nearing the 66 exits near Burger King/McDonalds just for an idea of where I was. I'm looking in my side view mirror and I see a clean red 350Z. Its got black wheels w/ a red lip, cf intake feed duct on the front bumper, its lowered, etc etc. Anywho, I point it out to the guy riding with me and he starts laughing and yells "oh my god move!!!" I'm like wtf is he talking about at first, and then I see the Z's tags. They read "OMG MOVE". How perfect, considering its a fast ass car (I'm assuming) and its stuck in traffic. Classic.

I have seen it out on 66 eastbound before,i loled also.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:49 AM
Missin' the LBG

NikkaLB23 has disabled reputation

seen it too, too funny.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:11 AM
Registered Member

ssslowt3g has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Israel
fav tag is still 240dreams(marno) my slut with the heart tags
+1 I tinted his car... That was a classic tags! haha
Old 01-22-2008, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

I still love the classic Heart Myslut. How did you ever get dmv to let you do that. I was thinking about getting one that says Heart My S14 or something.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:40 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ssslowt3g
+1 I tinted his car... That was a classic tags! haha
cant forget about the BLKGF and the WHTGF for his 240s
Old 01-22-2008, 07:44 AM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

Bright yellow IS300 with Virginia Tech tags reading

PEE STN
Old 01-22-2008, 07:45 AM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

Last edited by PiGPEN; 01-22-2008 at 08:01 AM.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

nitch has disabled reputation

I saw this one a few months back while sitting in 95 traffic. Here is the link...

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...ighlight=nitch

Quick Reply: Funny licence plate in Manassas today.