Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

GMU Class of 2006

Old 06-02-2006, 04:26 PM
whatever ho.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: GMU Class of 2006

what's the easiest degree at mason.. is the business degree at mason hard?
Old 06-02-2006, 04:49 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stea1thy
i might be graduating in like 3 or maybe 4 or maybe 5 yrs
no you wont haha
Old 06-02-2006, 06:32 PM
whatever ho.

chinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these parts

Are the science and/or business degrees hard at Mason?
Old 06-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by chinabuddie
Are the science and/or business degrees hard at Mason?
Depends on your choice of business classes. You don't touch your business classes until you reach upper level (300 level), and then once you get into SOM you pretty much choose what classes you want to take (except SOM 498, which everyone has to take). All the 100 and 200 level stuff is Gen Eds that you have to take no matter what major you are.
Old 06-02-2006, 09:58 PM
whatever ho.

Originally Posted by Boxer4PSI
Depends on your choice of business classes. You don't touch your business classes until you reach upper level (300 level), and then once you get into SOM you pretty much choose what classes you want to take (except SOM 498, which everyone has to take). All the 100 and 200 level stuff is Gen Eds that you have to take no matter what major you are.
well i went to a previous college.. so most of my Gen Eds are outta the way.. i left that college cause it was in the middle of no where.. i'm use to northern virginia.. so i plan on taking some classes at nova.. then transferring. and i'm use to taking all these science classes at my previous college.. cause i was doing pre-pharmacy.. the science classes aer SO hard.. too hard for me. i'm not a science person. Been looking into the different IT programs at Mason.. the IT programs that don't involve computer languages.. i prefer more multimedia.. and i'm also thinking about a business major in marketing.. jujst curious if it's VERY hard or very easy.