Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

GMU MEET PICS

Old 03-14-2007, 05:28 AM
U R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos
Default Re: GMU MEET PICS

wow thats pretty good for a camera phone..
Old 03-14-2007, 06:23 AM
Missin' the LBG

NikkaLB23 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by aznchck14

. I'm likin' it.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:35 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by ravenracer
some black guy, heard he has a yellow srt-4 also it had carbon fiber interior looked allright, funny thing was the whole crowd of the parking lot straight up screwed the white Mustang on the dyno and went to the lambo lol .
He is my neighbor the only car he owns that I know about are a hummer H2 the blue corvette and the lambo, his nephew who was driving his corvette has a 200sx and should have the gti-r swap in their by now

Originally Posted by demon2180
jons skyline(silver R32) died after he left the meet dont know but i heard his motor might have blown the lambo had to parked next to me grrr but i have blewing smoke up jackie's jeans lol
yeah I don't get how it blew up not to long ago I went with him to pick it up from frederick nissan when he got the motor built, I knew he blew the transfer case still can't beelieve he blew a fully built N1 motor.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

wantarace95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
He is my neighbor the only car he owns that I know about are a hummer H2 the blue corvette and the lambo, his nephew who was driving his corvette has a 200sx and should have the gti-r swap in their by now

yeah I don't get how it blew up not to long ago I went with him to pick it up from frederick nissan when he got the motor built, I knew he blew the transfer case still can't beelieve he blew a fully built N1 motor.
i think the oil pump failed
Old 03-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Registered Member

dsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turbox3
I was about to ask if it broke down. I was on 66 and saw a stickered, silver R32 stopped on the inside median area with a black BMW behind it.

Correction, black Lexus And lets see some more pictures from the meet, I know everyone sweats Jon's always broken Skyline, but lets try and keep it on track.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:47 AM
Registered Member

1slocolt has disabled reputation

Yeah I was wondering why the two fastest cars in the entire meet got left out of the pics (parked next to each other), and they are DSMs to boot. Considering team-trinity is a DSM club I'd figure someone would have posted them.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:53 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

what were the 2 fastest??? i know 1 car that was there making 800whp.......
Old 03-15-2007, 12:41 PM

Turbox3 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dsmSPYDER
Correction, black Lexus And lets see some more pictures from the meet, I know everyone sweats Jon's always broken Skyline, but lets try and keep it on track.
eh, Lexus/BMW...all look the same when you're going 70mph in the opposite direction and in the far right lane And I wasn't sweating it, just noticed it broken down and figured I'd ask if it was the same one
Old 03-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

1slocolt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
what were the 2 fastest??? i know 1 car that was there making 800whp.......
What car was making 800? I saw a couple supras, but the one on the 67 didn't look special when I saw it move out. Couple 1st gen DSMs there do pretty well, and those are what I'm referring to.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

haha you didn't hear him crack it open partially on braddock road and just spin? lol

Quick Reply: GMU MEET PICS