Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

good inspection locations

Old 02-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WS-Six has disabled reputation
Default good inspection locations

Well i have to get my inspection done before March hits...and this is the first inspection i'll have with my new car. However, i wanted to ask all of you with illegal tint if you've had any problems with inspections because of the window tint being too dark. I really dont want to take it off, so i want to go to a good place that wont give me any problems because of that. Any recommendations?
Old 02-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Registered Member

SERious reSPECt has disabled reputation
Default Re: good inspection locations

i dont beleive tint is checked on a state inspection.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:06 AM
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

I am pretty sure that state inspectors no longer check tint. I know I was never had any problems passing with mine.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

hmm okay i was never sure of that...but i was just trying to find out before i spend 15 bucks for them to fail me and then i have to pay even more to get the tint taken off....a buddy of mine told me to just hand the guy 5 bucks when he first meets me and shake hands with him LOL....dont know how well that will work...
Old 02-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

REDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these parts

you should be alright if your car is american, don't hand anybody money, that is not cool
Old 02-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by WS-Six
hmm okay i was never sure of that...but i was just trying to find out before i spend 15 bucks for them to fail me and then i have to pay even more to get the tint taken off....a buddy of mine told me to just hand the guy 5 bucks when he first meets me and shake hands with him LOL....dont know how well that will work...
lolol its gonna take more than $5 considering how much they are risking and especially since they don't know you.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by REDHONDA
you should be alright if your car is american, don't hand anybody money, that is not cool
totally agree there..i just posted it to laugh at his "idea" lol! Hmm i wonder if i drive over to an inspection place and ask them if they would fail me if i brought it in...and see what they say?
Old 02-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

REDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these parts

what kind of car?
Old 02-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by REDHONDA
what kind of car?
its a 98 WS6 Trans Am
Old 02-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Down South !!!!

Last edited by ravenracer; 03-02-2007 at 11:04 AM.

Quick Reply: good inspection locations