Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

good inspection locations

Old 02-21-2007, 08:26 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: good inspection locations

Originally Posted by ravenracer
go to exxon gas station at centreville road and route 50 their is a asian guy working there got in & out in 4 min and my car has 20% all around tint and is lowered 1.5" etc etc.
and if you get raped by the yakuza tommorrow remember this thread and you'll know it happened in retaliation for you being a dipshit.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:15 AM

517716 has disabled reputation

maybe if you live in md, va doesnt check tint
Old 02-22-2007, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

REDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these parts

if you obey the law it should not matter

Last edited by REDHONDA; 02-26-2007 at 10:30 AM. Reason: assholes
Old 02-22-2007, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

coolme187 has disabled reputation

go to exxon gas station at centreville road and route 50 their is a asian guy working there got in & out in 4 min and my car has 20% all around tint and is lowered 1.5" etc etc.
your an idiot.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by coolme187
your an idiot.
and why is that you always have a problem with me , the guy asked for recommendation so i gave him a location. You always seem to be in a bad mood.
damn whats so big about this !!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 10:07 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
and if you get raped by the yakuza tommorrow remember this thread and you'll know it happened in retaliation for you being a dipshit.
^^^the above post goes for you 2 !!!
Old 02-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness

The shell over here in manassas off of liberia and centerville road, been going there since I got my licence 7 years ago and have never had a problem. My turbo eclipse had 20% all around and so does my hatchback now and is lowered 2 1/2 inches. I have never even heard of anyone failing cuz of tint.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

ef kyle has disabled reputation

or if you work at a dealership
Old 02-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

and why is that you always have a problem with me , the guy asked for recommendation so i gave him a location. You always seem to be in a bad mood.
damn whats so big about this !!!!

you don't post that shit on a public forum.....

-IEAT50S
Old 02-25-2007, 11:37 AM
Registered member

fventura03 has disabled reputation

you guys are pretty smart. if you find of a lenient place to pass your inspection, DON'T SHARE IT on a PUBLIC forum. don't expect them to be that lenient next year when you goto pass inspection again - registration places face huge fines/revoked license for doing what is being said in this thread. i'm sure the "right" person will see this and have all the places listed reviewed.

this is basically like making a thread of a crack house "oh yeah, there's a really good one in rt.1"

Quick Reply: good inspection locations