Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

hai gaiz! I needz a flavor

Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: hai gaiz! I needz a flavor

Originally Posted by red si 99
Congrats I'll give you a cookie next time i see youat Tysons... k
im going to key your car
Old 04-30-2009, 12:00 PM
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Junon
Can you artards stop posting dumbass threads that hold no relevance to the nova section? Same goes with for sale threads, tech threads, etc.
Ok fine.

I have for sale a set of stock skyline wheels in NOVA.

Does anyone know how fast a skyline is in a quarter mile, if the track was in NOVA?

I spotted a gunmetal R34 skyline, in NOVA.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

why yo foaming williis ?