Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........

Old 10-18-2004, 08:06 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default Re: I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........

i would sue FCPD ecspecially after you had walked passed them
Old 10-18-2004, 08:11 AM
Retards.

dragging240s is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-18-2004, 08:59 AM

ceas is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone saying sue - for what? They detained them until they deemed they were not the suspect they were looking for? Emotional distress? If everytime I had a gun pointed at me I were to sue that person - I would be in the $$ by now! Drunk or not - you usually get on the ground when asked to.

Fairfax County is one of the safest areas that I have lived in - and thats due to the police presence. More police = less crime. If you are upset about being hassled due to the extra cops that your tax dollars pay for, your elected officials appoint, your communties request, then either move to a remote location, or move to an area that has more crime so you are not on their radar.
Old 10-18-2004, 09:18 AM
fun²

tryckjävel is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a buddy whos a FCPD cop in the Franconia sector... i can garuntee you he wouldnt arrest you unless you were giving them a hard time. Did you drunk buddy take a swing at one perhaps?
Old 10-18-2004, 11:20 AM
Registered Member

UltimateCarSpa can only hope to improve

fuck the pigs!!!!
Old 10-18-2004, 11:44 AM
Banned

publicenemy137 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ceas
Everyone saying sue - for what? They detained them until they deemed they were not the suspect they were looking for? Emotional distress? If everytime I had a gun pointed at me I were to sue that person - I would be in the $$ by now! Drunk or not - you usually get on the ground when asked to.

Fairfax County is one of the safest areas that I have lived in - and thats due to the police presence. More police = less crime. If you are upset about being hassled due to the extra cops that your tax dollars pay for, your elected officials appoint, your communties request, then either move to a remote location, or move to an area that has more crime so you are not on their radar.
HE'S THE COP!

Sue them for using excessive force when they weren't doing anything!!! How would you like it if you were just walking by, then you were tackled and held at gunpoint, and you friend was knocked to the ground and is IN JAIL for doing NOTHING WRONG! When the people that actually commited the crime ARE FREE! They fucking got tackled and harassed. Maybe if the cops had probable reason to do so, but they did not really fit the description of the people they were trying to catch. They acted too fast, and sloppily. That is why they should get sued, so in the future they better make damn sure they know who they are going to tackle.
Old 10-18-2004, 12:15 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

ceas is not a cop
Old 10-18-2004, 12:36 PM
Banned

publicenemy137 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was kidding...
Old 10-18-2004, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

As far as the friend sitting in jail for drunk in public and obstructing justice...

I don't have full evidence but based upon the story, I would say he is guilty of drunk in public. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would also say he is guilty of obstruction of justice, he was asked to lie on the ground so the officers could conduct an investigation, he did not comply.

However, I would feel that the officers could have used discretion and not charged him with either since he was on his way home and had two friends with him to make sure he got there. As long as he wasn't being a dick about the situation (which it sounds like the poster of the thread was "I manage to tell all the cops that their complete fucking morons, and that maybe if they weren't busying giving out speeding tickets that they might actually catch people who commit real crimes.")

The officers very well could be in the wrong, but you still have to be careful of what you say to them. Best of luck to your buddy and getting the mattered cleared up without fines and a new record.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:00 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

man the ghetto bird was flying around too?

Quick Reply: I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........