Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

I95 this afternoon WHAT THE FUCK!

Old 08-09-2009, 02:22 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default I95 this afternoon WHAT THE FUCK!

Seriously, it took over an hour, almost an hour and a half, for me to get from Beltsville to Springfield. When I got to springfield, it seemed like the hold up was a state police officer just walking around in the middle of the highway looking at cars and signaling people to pull over seemingly randomly.

Were they seriously retarded enough to do a tag/inspection check on a sunday afternoon, causing a 30 mile backup?

Please tell me they were legitly looking for a terrorist or some shit. If they were just out checking stickers, I'm going to be quite unhappy.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile
Default Re: I95 this afternoon WHAT THE FUCK!

Creating revenue is all...

Enjoy the traffic while taking it in the ass from the man doubly
Old 08-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Zero Fighter

rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3

traffic with in the past 2 weeks is .
Old 08-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

its even more awesome when they do construction blocking a lane in the middle of the day when I'm going to work
Old 08-10-2009, 10:20 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

We all know NOVA traffic is the best.
On a side note OP. I could make it from Woodbridge to College Park in 45mins on my bike. Thats from house to house. Highway like 35min'ish.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

junction has disabled reputation

but then again, they're just doing their job.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:08 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by junction
but then again, they're just doing their job.
A roadblock during low traffic hours on a smaller highway is one thing. This causes a MAJOR backup of 30-40 miles. Traffic was a parking lot from the point I got on at college park till after I passed springfield. To back up traffic that bad just to check stickers on cars is absurd.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

It is a win, win, win, win, win situation for the government no matter how you spin it.

They write tickets off of pulling over TONS of cars in no time at all which at an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM carry something like a $50 court fee if nothing else, while causing traffic, forcing you to turn the A/C on which in turn wastes hundreds upon thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of gallons worth of fuel which we must buy more of, which again, is HEAVILY taxed. You get home late, so your wife starts bitching you the fuck out cuz you are never home with the kids, resulting in a violent divorce with custody battles. The government gets it's piece of that as well with court fees, attorney fees...etc. then the crazy bitch keys the shit out of your car, writing something like "asshole" or something similar in the door. You have to get that fixed or else you wont have any game pulling up to the bar with a fucked up ride, so they tax you then too. When your poor car decides it's had enough of sorry ass stop and go traffic and blows up, you must buy a new one or get it repaired, which carries a purchase price tax as well as a higher personal property tax than you were paying in the first place. Oh yeah, you are buying those things and paying more tax with money that has already been income taxed.

It's all a master plan to fuck us all and make someones pockets super fat. All while operating on said "deficit"

OK, maybe this is a little extreme... or is it?

Last edited by gtistile; 08-10-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

junction has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
A roadblock during low traffic hours on a smaller highway is one thing. This causes a MAJOR backup of 30-40 miles. Traffic was a parking lot from the point I got on at college park till after I passed springfield. To back up traffic that bad just to check stickers on cars is absurd.
True and I feel you. But then What can you do about it? They wouldn't do this 2-4 am where low traffic will be on road. Don't you think?
Old 08-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Damn I was in that traffic, but didn't see the whole cop thing. It just seemed like there was mad traffic as usual for no reason whatsoever. Thats some serious BS though about the cop. What an asshole.

Quick Reply: I95 this afternoon WHAT THE FUCK!