Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

In Jail

Old 08-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Holdin' It Down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MolotovMan has disabled reputation
Default Re: In Jail

Originally Posted by Ninjapleazee
i know that bro.. but still he don't have to be such an asshole to the situation.
I dont even know you dude, but you're getting pretty fucking annoying.

Crime deserves punishment man, no matter how much you bitch about it. You dont get 3lbs of weed without knowing you can go to jail for it.

He doesnt need to be cut any breaks, he is no more special than anyone else out there getting charged for posession.

He committed a crime, he can do the time, he is GUILTY now way around it.

If he was INNOCENT, then Yeah, it would be cool for him to get off, I'd feel bad for him then.

I got a reckless driving ticket for racing once, I'm a good kid, My parents are well off. I had a job, and school.
I got my license suspended, and had to take the county driver improvement course at the court house.
I couldnt work for the time except when I could get a ride, and I had to ride the bus to school.

I was guilty, I served my punishment, I'm fine now.
lesson learned- be smarter next time.

Your friend is a moron for doing what he did. theres is NO way around it. He did something wrong. The fact that he's a "good kid" doesnt mean shit.
Just shut up and realize that your buddy was in the wrong, and in 10 months he'll be out.

He made a choice that had a risk to it, he lost. He doesnt deserve to get off, he got caught.
It sucks, deal with it, and quit being a one sided asshole.
Oh, and please- delete this thread.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:23 PM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MolotovMan

Crime deserves punishment man, no matter how much you bitch about it. You dont get 3lbs of weed without knowing you can go to jail for it.

He doesnt need to be cut any breaks, he is no more special than anyone else out there getting charged for posession.

If he was INNOCENT, then Yeah, it would be cool for him to get off, I'd feel bad for him then.

I got a reckless driving ticket for racing once, I'm a good kid, My parents are well off. I had a job, and school.
I got my license suspended, and had to take the county driver improvement course at the court house.
I couldnt work for the time except when I could get a ride, and I had to ride the bus to school.

Your friend is a moron for doing what he did. theres is NO way around it. He did something wrong. The fact that he's a "good kid" doesnt mean shit.
Just shut up and realize that your buddy was in the wrong, and in 10 months he'll be out.

He made a choice that had a risk to it, he lost. He doesnt deserve to get off, he got caught.
AMEN
Old 08-30-2006, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation

It was his first offense dumbfcuk, so I guess in your fcukin world you so perfect that you don't do anything wrong? I would like to see how you would be if it was you or a close friend or even family.. I would like to see how your fcukin ass handles it.

It will probably not be his last offense either. He's well off as you said, so his parents will probably bail him out of the situation to protect themselves from the embarassment their son has caused them.

One of my best friends was selling marijuana behind my back (i am STRONGLY opposed to it) and had he gotten locked up for it, I would not have helped him out because that would not teach anything. Him sitting in a cinderblock room for a while would give him time to think about how stupid he was for doing what he did. Your friend chose to take the risk, and he got caught whether it was his first time or his 300th time. I also find it humourous that his "first time" consisted of him having THAT much marijuana. Hopefully he will sit in jail for the alotted time and learn a lesson from it, because next time will be worse than this.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:26 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

hey choir boy.. if i needed your holy sense of advice, I would have went to fcukin church u fuckin moron. You think you're so righteous to judge people? It was his first offense dumbfcuk, so I guess in your fcukin world you so perfect that you don't do anything wrong? I would like to see how you would be if it was you or a close friend or even family.. I would like to see how your fcukin ass handles it.
Are you serious? Did you really just say that? I would not help a family member, I already caught my younger brother smoking weed and well, lets just say he does not do that anymore. I hate drugs, and I hate drug dealers even more. He deserves all the time he gets, and obviously his parents could use some help too if you do not know your kid is moving ounces then....well that is just blatent neglect. I have been in a lot of shady situations and with shady people and the parents always knew...always.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by MolotovMan

You're an idiot for thinking the government is right about everything and is honestly looking out for the best interest of everyone. And for also falling blindsidedly into the whole "what the government says is right, the end."

Last edited by Slimsta Jimsta; 08-30-2006 at 08:06 PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:04 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
You're an idiot for thinking the government is right about everything and is honestly looking out for the best interest of everyone.
DUI laws help protect trees.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by djgrom
I hate drugs, and I hate drug dealers even more. He deserves all the time he gets, and obviously his parents could use some help too if you do not know your kid is moving ounces then....well that is just blatent neglect. I have been in a lot of shady situations and with shady people and the parents always knew...always.
First off, do you drink beer or liquer at all? Or smoke?

Do you hate liquer stores because they sell alcohol? Do you hate grocery stores and convenient stores because they sell tobacco?
Old 08-30-2006, 08:48 PM
T3T04E

RSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
First off, do you drink beer or liquer at all? Or smoke?

Do you hate liquer stores because they sell alcohol? Do you hate grocery stores and convenient stores because they sell tobacco?
Read it carefully and stop jumping into conclusions. He said "drugs" implying the obvious, as in illegal drugs. And yes, it was clear enough because he continued by mentioning "drug dealers" to support his hatred of "drugs".
Old 08-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Eat me.

Alcohol is a drug too, a far worse one than weed if we neglet the legality issue of it. So the only reason he despises of marijuana, is because it's illegal? That's what I'm getting at. People are quick to say "fuck drugs" but real quick to drink a beer. It's retarded, then chances are, after a few beers, they'll drive home. Makes complete sense, right?
Old 08-30-2006, 09:18 PM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

Originally Posted by slowb20civic
my boy was out in 3months , for 5LBs .... he had WHITESTONE

Whitestone, Brent, Young & Merril
HELL YA, i had robert whitestone for my reckless ticket, got it lowered to improper driving, awesome guy

Quick Reply: In Jail