Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

In Jail

Old 08-30-2006, 11:03 PM
funkbishes gethoney!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
intialEK4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: In Jail

this bia in california said all she had to do was go to the doctor and tell them she had problems sleeping....this is in norcal by the way. shit is a lot more liberal where im at...she also said her parents had 25 plants in there house. i was like...freaks
Old 08-31-2006, 04:25 PM
Holdin' It Down

MolotovMan has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
You're an idiot for thinking the government is right about everything and is honestly looking out for the best interest of everyone. And for also falling blindsidedly into the whole "what the government says is right, the end."
What thue fuck is your problem man? I'm just talking about crimes committed, things people did etc.
I never said the government was right about eveything, I'm not some liberal fuck.

Seriously dude did you honestly get nothing about what I said. There are laws about weed, and if you break them you'll get in trouble. I NEVER said the laws were right, so you can stop pulling words out of your ass and trying to put them in my mouth.

My point was only that he went into his deal knowing he could get in trouble, and he did.

Seroiusly though dude, Fuck You.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Capt. Spaulding

simplsi has disabled reputation

Hope your friend is alright, I woulda recomended the work release, but as someone else has made it clear i don't think thats gonna happen.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:47 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by MolotovMan
What thue fuck is your problem man? I'm just talking about crimes committed, things people did etc.
I never said the government was right about eveything, I'm not some liberal fuck.

Seriously dude did you honestly get nothing about what I said. There are laws about weed, and if you break them you'll get in trouble. I NEVER said the laws were right, so you can stop pulling words out of your ass and trying to put them in my mouth.

My point was only that he went into his deal knowing he could get in trouble, and he did.

Seroiusly though dude, Fuck You.
its ok, he's a ginger
Old 09-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

USDMEK has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MolotovMan
I dont even know you dude, but you're getting pretty fucking annoying.

Crime deserves punishment man, no matter how much you bitch about it. You dont get 3lbs of weed without knowing you can go to jail for it.

He doesnt need to be cut any breaks, he is no more special than anyone else out there getting charged for posession.

He committed a crime, he can do the time, he is GUILTY now way around it.

If he was INNOCENT, then Yeah, it would be cool for him to get off, I'd feel bad for him then.

I got a reckless driving ticket for racing once, I'm a good kid, My parents are well off. I had a job, and school.
I got my license suspended, and had to take the county driver improvement course at the court house.
I couldnt work for the time except when I could get a ride, and I had to ride the bus to school.

I was guilty, I served my punishment, I'm fine now.
lesson learned- be smarter next time.

Your friend is a moron for doing what he did. theres is NO way around it. He did something wrong. The fact that he's a "good kid" doesnt mean shit.
Just shut up and realize that your buddy was in the wrong, and in 10 months he'll be out.

He made a choice that had a risk to it, he lost. He doesnt deserve to get off, he got caught.
It sucks, deal with it, and quit being a one sided asshole.
Oh, and please- delete this thread.
very well said..
Old 09-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Stuck on I-66

TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot

Originally Posted by djgrom
Are you serious? Did you really just say that? I would not help a family member, I already caught my younger brother smoking weed and well, lets just say he does not do that anymore. I hate drugs, and I hate drug dealers even more. He deserves all the time he gets, and obviously his parents could use some help too if you do not know your kid is moving ounces then....well that is just blatent neglect. I have been in a lot of shady situations and with shady people and the parents always knew...always.
but you sure do love your alkee...

mmm...

*runs to fridge*
Old 09-01-2006, 01:37 PM
the director

ninjapleazee has disabled reputation

First off bitch asses... I asked for ADVICE if he CAN get out early.. I didnt say he was a fuckin saint and deserved to be out early... so before ya'll start preaching and tellin me to shut up.. learn how to FUCKIN READ. This was never a debate about who was wrong/right.. I know he was wrong.. I was trying to see if the punishment was right...because I didnt know the laws.. and FYI for all you preaching dumbasses.. he was caught with 7.5lbs.. he's serving 10 months... he's on work release and he'll be out in 4 months.. 5 year probation.. so pull your panties out of your asses ladies.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Stuck on I-66

TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot

Originally Posted by Ninjapleazee
First off bitch asses... I asked for ADVICE if he CAN get out early.. I didnt say he was a fuckin saint and deserved to be out early... so before ya'll start preaching and tellin me to shut up.. learn how to FUCKIN READ. This was never a debate about who was wrong/right.. I know he was wrong.. I was trying to see if the punishment was right...because I didnt know the laws.. and FYI for all you preaching dumbasses.. he was caught with 7.5lbs.. he's serving 10 months... he's on work release and he'll be out in 4 months.. 5 year probation.. so pull your panties out of your asses ladies.
what the fuck do you want from us?

a pat on the back and a congratulations??

well then HOOOOORAAAYYY your friend is scum on this earth, and you're just about as dumb as he is for associating with him.. feel better now?

great, here goes ANOTHER WORTHLESS FUCKING THREAD MADE BY SOME STUPID ASSHOLE.. do us all a favor.. dont reproduce.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:05 PM
the director

ninjapleazee has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDM_EJ2
what the fuck do you want from us?

a pat on the back and a congratulations??

well then HOOOOORAAAYYY your friend is scum on this earth, and you're just about as dumb as he is for associating with him.. feel better now?

great, here goes ANOTHER WORTHLESS FUCKING THREAD MADE BY SOME STUPID ASSHOLE.. do us all a favor.. dont reproduce.
LOL.. the point of the thread ASSHOLE was to get advice.. if its so fuckin worthless why the fuck are you reading and responding.. stupid motherfucker
Old 09-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Stuck on I-66

advice on what you dickbag.

your boyfriend is in jail now getting his insides rearranged rectally cause he was stupid and got caught with a LARGE quantity of weed. You need advice on how to cope?? how about carving a hole in a cantaloupe.. that might help you out some.

eat shit and die you fag.

Quick Reply: In Jail