Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

mailbox smashed

Old 04-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT
Default Re: mailbox smashed

i wont get into details, but lets just say there was a 20 foot in the air flame and wood going every where :-) but that was back in hs, with alot of my friends and damn it was funny as shit.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:45 PM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

dam, you guys were some fucked up little kids, especially the cat thing....dam, had me lmao thinking about it, but still fucked up
Old 04-06-2007, 04:25 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
I'd shoot stray cats and place them in peoples mailboxes so you saw the face as soon as you opened it with the legs crossed under its chin.

Blew many up with blackpower bombs, drive by and drop a small boulder on then, stopped using baseball bats after the first reinforced one threw the bat back on my buddies truck and busted his window, filled a few full of open condoms, filled some with rotten vegetables cause pumpkins were in abundance around Halloween time.

We would steal peoples mailboxes and switch them all around the county with other peoples, that was fun.
my dads old police dog would sneak out late at night, find the wandering cats, rip there heads off. take the body back to the owners house and proceed to bark untill they came to claim there prize.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Colonel Sanders

usmcbugle85 has disabled reputation

ya know what is pathetic is that the same people who say all the time that they are disgusted by people who steal shit and vandalize cars are the ones saying that random acts of immature shit are fun. Hmmm that makes alot of sense. All of you know that if some kid just decided to pick out your car and key the shit out of it youd lose your minds. You cant condone one form of all this stupid shit and then say that you hate thieves and vandals. Whether its cars or mailboxes its all the same shit. Vandalism is vandalism. You may think that you arent harming anybody but you are. You say why cant people respect other peoples property. How about you ask yourselves that?