Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

mega meet!!!

Old 04-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: mega meet!!!

1 thing i did notice was how some real nice cars got stuck parking up in the top lot and that their were some real shitter cars parked in the main 1, shoulda been other way around.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Registered member

fventura03 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
1 thing i did notice was how some real nice cars got stuck parking up in the top lot and that their were some real shitter cars parked in the main 1, shoulda been other way around.
240 crew came too late, thats why they had to park on the top lot, i wanted to see them .
Old 04-02-2006, 04:10 PM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

Things I noticed:

1. Meet filled up VERY fast this time...record for Mega Meet I think

2. Not enough people taking measures to control the issues like reckless driving and such. A few of my friends and I as well were almost run down in the parking lot when we weren't even standing anywhere near the middle of the lanes. People are NOT supposed to go 30mph in a parking lot.

3. Too many people revving their engines non stop. I was suprised that the guy w/ the red GTO didn't lose a rocker arm the way he was bouncing off the rev limiter most of the night.

4. The cars were pretty well organized for the most part, but I think that perhaps there should be some more signs pointing people in the right direction (Both for organizational and safety purposes)
IE. A "NO BURNOUTS" sign in that upper lot at every entrance and have police paying a little more attention (I saw a cop about 30 yards away when the burnouts started and they didn't show up to stop the "fun" for about 15 minutes...what happened? waiting for backup?
Old 04-02-2006, 04:17 PM
na-ni?

SimpleS14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 97s14guy
I was there as well. Was a nice turnout. I had the Black 97 240 with Work Meister S2R rims.

Wish I saw your car....don't think I've met you before. 0_o I drive a green kouki with matte black FNs.

I showed up around 8:30ish...on my way over there I passed a red MR-2 (unexpectedly) and really didn't mean to dip out in front of him...but some guy was making a u-turn and can't judge speed and distance. So yea...if that guy is on this forum SORRY haha.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:27 PM
My last name is rice

97s14guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SimpleS14
Wish I saw your car....don't think I've met you before. 0_o I drive a green kouki with matte black FNs.

I showed up around 8:30ish...on my way over there I passed a red MR-2 (unexpectedly) and really didn't mean to dip out in front of him...but some guy was making a u-turn and can't judge speed and distance. So yea...if that guy is on this forum SORRY haha.
Yeah I don't think I met you either. I was there early but didn't get my car in the bottom lot until around 9. Was stock up top before then. There were a few nice cars there, but I was more impressed by the shear numbers than the quality of cars.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by SimpleS14

haha the mr2 was me. i saw you pull outta gmu too as the game ended and you went 1 way to go to 123 and i went another. I thought at first maybe you were tryin to play . its all cool man.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

at next months meet were do alot of you plan on meeting before you go there? my friend said that alot of vdubers met in springfeild ( he drives a vw) but im not tryin to be the only honda with them and is there anywhere people meet up afterwards when the megameet ends? and i feel the same way the other guy does about the cars driving fast thru the parking lot and they should regulate more on what cars park down there. i went there to see nice cars and i ran across a few stock dodge trucks and old legends drivin by the 703 hoodbridge thugs but yeah definitly was a good meet, anyone see the gold rhd integra he got the cover of the turbo magazine if anyone didnt know
Old 04-02-2006, 05:01 PM
No more yellow

bigbodycrx has disabled reputation

that integra was nice. there was a white dc 2 teg with 30 day tags on it and some nice work wheels on it. favorite car was the blue supra parked with all the others. btw i was tha little crappy eg hatch next to the escalade with lambo doors. great turnout tho cant wait til next time
Old 04-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

i thought it was funny about the white teg with the type r conversion and it was real clean but the 30 day tags was real odd. the burgundy 4 door turbo teg was clean i see him alot in manassas , i had a primered coupe so i parked at ames i figured id give someone worthy my spot and i got there early but it will be painted by next meet oh yeah i noticed alot of front mounts does anyone go all motor anymore??????
Old 04-02-2006, 05:13 PM
na-ni?

SimpleS14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
haha the mr2 was me. i saw you pull outta gmu too as the game ended and you went 1 way to go to 123 and i went another. I thought at first maybe you were tryin to play . its all cool man.
haha cool deal. Its sucks that Mason lost :/ and I really don't like to play with anyone since my car is hella slow :/ unless its thru some twisties

Quick Reply: mega meet!!!