Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

mega meet!!!

Old 04-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A L I A S has disabled reputation
Default Re: mega meet!!!

jesus christ, it took 4 pages to find a pics thread???
Old 04-02-2006, 09:59 PM

zipties can only hope to improve

You know what I really hated? How all the dumb and ugly ass stock cars where taking up all the spots in the main parking lot. And most of the hot ass nice cars where in the shopping parking lot.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Registered Member

M1KeyC is a jewel in the roughM1KeyC is a jewel in the roughM1KeyC is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by zipties
You know what I really hated? How all the dumb and ugly ass stock cars where taking up all the spots in the main parking lot. And most of the hot ass nice cars where in the shopping parking lot.
agree'd there were nicer cars in the over flow lot then the actual parking lot. At least I got to race a VR4 on the way home. woot.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by A L I A S
jesus christ, it took 4 pages to find a pics thread???
easy there NEWB.

Last edited by BeefCake; 04-03-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:24 AM
AC-UR-AGE

marshallbc will become famous soon enough

I am glad everyone had a great time. And trust me we are going to be taking actions to prevent the over reving and flying through the parking area. Also we would like to keep just the nice cars in the lot but this is a meet and not a show. And we always say it is first come first, well you know.
I think this was one hell of a way to start the year. I could have done without the burn outs in the top lot. And the ass clown in the Supra being an ass at the entrance. But all in alll great meet and I think we have a good idea of how to adjust.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:43 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by marshallbc
I am glad everyone had a great time. And trust me we are going to be taking actions to prevent the over reving and flying through the parking area. Also we would like to keep just the nice cars in the lot but this is a meet and not a show. And we always say it is first come first, well you know.
I think this was one hell of a way to start the year. I could have done without the burn outs in the top lot. And the ass clown in the Supra being an ass at the entrance. But all in alll great meet and I think we have a good idea of how to adjust.
Get someone to sponsor a toilet.

ty.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:47 AM
Registered Member

logistixz logistixz

Originally Posted by zipties
yeah i second that, i think that will be a downfall if they cant stop this it will just be the same cars every time and nobody will want to attend
Old 04-03-2006, 04:00 AM
AC-UR-AGE

Well the easy way to fix that is, if you have a nice car get there on time or early.

But, I will talk with the rest of the staff and see what we can come up with. It is all a work in progress. We are always trying to make it better, just takes time.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:51 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

Yes...the premises lacks a potty
Old 04-03-2006, 04:53 AM
AC-UR-AGE

If anyone knows of a place that will bring them in and remove them the next morning then let me know. We can not leave them there till monday, and they can not be dropped off on Friday.
But I am willing to get them brought in if you can find someone that can do it.

Quick Reply: mega meet!!!