Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

mega meet!!!

Old 04-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AutoX msp has disabled reputation
Default Re: mega meet!!!

that stock orange mazdaspeed protege was the hawtness. Only car that wasn't parked backed in a spot.

Last edited by AutoX msp; 04-03-2006 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Registered member

fventura03 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
I'm still baffled by the fact that the same thing existed for 4 years in fredericksburg, and there was never a crowd of more than like 250-300 max, while this thing took no time to grow to probably 1000+. doing something right i guess.
organization and word of mouth is key . people like what they see.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:49 PM
No more yellow

bigbodycrx has disabled reputation

i dont think all tha really nice cars should get all tha spots in the bottom lot, for shit sakes i got a pretty much stock eg, no reason i should get there early to have to park it a half a mile away where i cant half way keep a eye on it. But it was still a good time.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:20 PM
na-ni?

SimpleS14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
YES! i hate seeing these stock cars down in there with some neons on em and/or nothing at all.
The JC was goin nuts though wasn't it? do you go to GMU?
Yes I go to Mason. The JC was going nuts whenever they scored...but after the lost....
Old 04-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

kcook has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
We need a sniper that shoots all the ricers that do stupid shit, a tow truck to haul their car away after they are shot, and also a judge at the gate to deny entrance of all the shitty cars. and we need some domestics there. I can only look at so many stock subarus and neons before i throw up.
funny how u say stock... isnt that the point of a sleeper?? sorry not all of us are into spending money on exterior parts to make our ride STAND OUT more... not saying my car is a sleeper or anywhere close , but u never know dude.

i wouldnt expect that from someone with a hoosier'd out dsm... (assuming ur dsm is a fast drag car???) it looks stock dude.. but i doubt it is

and marshallbc : are u guys allowed to deny shitty cars...
Old 04-04-2006, 05:22 PM
AC-UR-AGE

marshallbc will become famous soon enough

So everyone knows yes we could deny shitty cars but never will. That would defeat the purpose of doing what we do. It would be nice if some of the kids that drive mom and dads car would just go ahead and park at the top, but if they want to park at the bottom and pay the dollarthey will park because they are there on time.
Old 04-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

I'd be like, Are you ssuuuuurrrreeee you wanna park that thing down here?
Old 04-04-2006, 06:31 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

a few gorgeous cars... looks like a nice meet, whos going to nopi?
Old 04-04-2006, 06:56 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Arrow Re: mega meet!!!

Originally Posted by marshallbc
If anyone knows of a place that will bring them in and remove them the next morning then let me know. We can not leave them there till monday, and they can not be dropped off on Friday.
But I am willing to get them brought in if you can find someone that can do it.
There are quite a few porta-potty rental companies in the NoVA area that can drop off and pick up on your schedule. They aren't exactly cheap, though.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:59 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kcook
funny how u say stock... isnt that the point of a sleeper?? sorry not all of us are into spending money on exterior parts to make our ride STAND OUT more... not saying my car is a sleeper or anywhere close , but u never know dude.

i wouldnt expect that from someone with a hoosier'd out dsm... (assuming ur dsm is a fast drag car???) it looks stock dude.. but i doubt it is

and marshallbc : are u guys allowed to deny shitty cars...
haha you must have mis-interpreted what i meant.. the last thing i want to see is an ugly paint job or some retarded body modification.. the only cosmetic modification i want to see is a nice clean appearance. seing 45 of the same stock car is kinda boring.. and when i say stock i mean STOCK, not stock appearing..

IMO any car that's stock under the hood is not a sleeper, but that's a totally different topic that doesn't belong in this thread.

ALSO, should give the Taco Bell at the top of the hill fair warning (a week or two, or maybe full schedule) so that they can staff accordingly, they got slammed last time and it was obvious they were not ready for it, and i'm sure it made the night fucking suck for everyone working there.

Quick Reply: mega meet!!!