Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

mega meet!!!

Old 04-05-2006, 03:45 AM
AC-UR-AGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marshallbc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: mega meet!!!

Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
I'd be like, Are you ssuuuuurrrreeee you wanna park that thing down here?
Trust me sometimes we try to<<<
Old 04-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

haha thats cool. well either way the turn out is insane. what time do people start arriving there at the lot? I'm tryin to get the MR2 ppl together for the next one so that we can all be parked close together and not spread around in diff lots.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:09 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
haha thats cool. well either way the turn out is insane. what time do people start arriving there at the lot? I'm tryin to get the MR2 ppl together for the next one so that we can all be parked close together and not spread around in diff lots.
did you sell your rolla to someone in gainsville/haymarket?
Old 04-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Whats Next?

kntcdis is an unknown quantity at this point

more pics PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
Old 04-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

kcook has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
haha you must have mis-interpreted what i meant.. the last thing i want to see is an ugly paint job or some retarded body modification.. the only cosmetic modification i want to see is a nice clean appearance. seing 45 of the same stock car is kinda boring.. and when i say stock i mean STOCK, not stock appearing..

IMO any car that's stock under the hood is not a sleeper, but that's a totally different topic that doesn't belong in this thread.

ALSO, should give the Taco Bell at the top of the hill fair warning (a week or two, or maybe full schedule) so that they can staff accordingly, they got slammed last time and it was obvious they were not ready for it, and i'm sure it made the night fucking suck for everyone working there.
yeah i got what u meant. there were 2 guys with sti's with their hoods popped and showing off their stock engine bays.. i was like...::In my head:: "what the fuck are they doing" ... but then again u can make over 300whp+ with the stock tmic , but its kind hard not to notice the upgraded turbo and aftermarket downpipe sitting right next to it
Old 04-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by EEK
did you sell your rolla to someone in gainsville/haymarket?
nah rolla went out to some guy up in college park and the mr2 sits parked broken down.
Old 04-06-2006, 05:08 AM
Registered Member

JLUDE is an unknown quantity at this point

Great meet!

I was the Electron Blue Prelude with Audi HID projectors and 4 other Preludes with me. (Thanks to the Civic guys for saving us such a sweet ass spot! We were literally 30 feet from the entrance to the lot).

We got there at 10 till 7:00 and still took us 20 minutes to get into the lot! Next time we'll be there at 6pm!
Old 04-06-2006, 05:13 AM
Registered member

evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve

Originally Posted by JLUDE
Great meet!

I was the Electron Blue Prelude with Audi HID projectors and 4 other Preludes with me. (Thanks to the Civic guys for saving us such a sweet ass spot! We were literally 30 feet from the entrance to the lot).

We got there at 10 till 7:00 and still took us 20 minutes to get into the lot! Next time we'll be there at 6pm!
I got there like 10 mins before you, which entrance did you use? I can strait from I-95 to the lot.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:06 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by JLUDE
Great meet!

The meet is supposed to start between 7-730pm

Thanks to everyone that came out. Unfortunately the top lot is Not part of the MegaMeet. We are responsible for the bottom lot.

Last edited by ILLEGAL; 04-06-2006 at 06:16 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

RedSuns has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer

That VIP Q45 was sooo hot

Quick Reply: mega meet!!!