Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Mega Meet no more???

Old 04-30-2006, 10:53 PM
Mini Trucker.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower
Default Re: Mega Meet no more???

Originally Posted by suadi's gto
There is no way you could be reaching everyone that come or come close to the meet about not doing any stupid shyt.

The important thing is people needs to grow the fuck up and have common sense. The thing is that some of these people care are showing off and trying to get as much as "all eyes on me"

For those of you that have done this, if you wanna get as many attention as possible, do it by making you car looks as nice as possible.

It is useless to show off and have everyone looking at you if you drive a POS
(and No I'm not making fun of the pos car as long as you don't try to get attention w/ it, so DO NOT flame me with, "o.. ok you got nice car bla..bla...bla bullshit)

Ok i'm done ranting
The problem is...alot of the people that show up to these meets (and almost any other get together for that fact) are immature high school punks. Set a cop up on all exits and noone will speed out of there, or better yet...I.d. at the entrance... Noone under 18 permitted, that would solve alot of problems.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:02 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

damn man that sucks, I vote FFX TC
Old 05-01-2006, 06:05 AM
emo destroyer

dabomb156 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Need 2 B Lower
Noone under 18 permitted, that would solve alot of problems.
yeah, must show your ID to get in. that's a great idea. the ppl who do all the dumb shit are high school kids who feel they have something to prove in their parent's car. Not saying every high school kid is dumb and do burn outs or revs, many probably are chill and don't cause trouble, but the ones that do are high school kids.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:06 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

this sucks, i was looking foward to a meet this weekend
Old 05-01-2006, 06:11 AM

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold

Me too. I bet it was the overflow that messed it all up. The main mega meet parking lot attendants were behaving.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:10 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

O WELL... I GUESS??? Well atleast were all doin something on nsf this weekend ;-)
Old 05-01-2006, 10:34 AM
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

I'd stay AWAY from Town Center. There's always a cop or two chillin there waitin for people these days. Plus it's Fairfax not PWC, those cops will have no problem with blocking the bottom exits of the garage, and handing out tickets to everyone.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

i hope people meet at FFTC. then the following day i can see a thread from about 30 people bitching how they got several tickets, then booted out.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:12 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CrazyAznRacer
why not have it at town center this sat?....for old time sake..hehe
Because they dont' want you/us there. You're an asshole if you try to go there. Been kicked/banned how many times?
Old 05-01-2006, 11:14 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Junon
i hope people meet at FFTC. then the following day i can see a thread from about 30 people bitching how they got several tickets, then booted out.
And they will still want to meet there again too! that's the sad part.

Quick Reply: Mega Meet no more???