Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need FD Mechanic

Old 09-23-2007, 09:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TONYANJAII TONYANJAII TONYANJAII
Default Re: Need FD Mechanic

Originally Posted by Junon
VIP tuning in tysons corner. I had Q do my vacuum job there, and he did an amazing job for a reasonable price. 703-883-0403
Yeah I've known Q for a very a long time He's an awesome guy and does excellent work
Old 09-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation

yeah Q and Carl at VIP(old vertex) are pretty cool guys delt with them for a while even when we use to work together. either then that as the problem that your having any tech should be able to fix it. its all cake walk
Old 09-24-2007, 07:07 AM
|OoOo|oOoO|

atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays

We took it to PF Supercars today. Ray is mad cool. Amazing shop.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:29 AM
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

I gotta say I am less then impressed with Performance Buyer's Club. It took me several hours to get a quote on removing my axle which was siezed for a diff swap. They ultimately told me they would not remove just the axle (which was siezed) and wanted 600 to do the whole swap. A miata diff swap takes approximately 2 hours with garage tools, I am less then impressed. To prove my point, I removed my diff, removed the one axle that was not siezed, messed with the siezed one, gave up and reinstalled everything in 2.5 hours.

As far as rotary shops.. I trust Kyle and Bret at RP performance. Those guys built my miata motor and Kyle seems to definitely know rotary
Old 09-24-2007, 07:32 AM
|OoOo|oOoO|

atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays

Originally Posted by KissmyIS
I gotta say I am less then impressed with Performance Buyer's Club. It took me several hours to get a quote on removing my axle which was siezed for a diff swap. They ultimately told me they would not remove just the axle (which was siezed) and wanted 600 to do the whole swap. A miata diff swap takes approximately 2 hours with garage tools, I am less then impressed. To prove my point, I removed my diff, removed the one axle that was not siezed, messed with the siezed one, gave up and reinstalled everything in 2.5 hours.

As far as rotary shops.. I trust Kyle and Bret at RP performance. Those guys built my miata motor and Kyle seems to definitely know rotary
So when are you bringing the miata by. We gotta do that exhaust ASAP!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan

Originally Posted by KissmyIS

I won't argue that at all... Bret and Kyle are TOP NOTCH!!! The only problem is that he said "local" PFS is over an hour away in Frederick, and RP Performance moved out to Summit Point...

Dan
Old 09-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Holdin' It Down

MolotovMan has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lt. Dan
I won't argue that at all... Bret and Kyle are TOP NOTCH!!! The only problem is that he said "local" PFS is over an hour away in Frederick, and RP Performance moved out to Summit Point...

Dan
Man, All you guys make me miss RX-7's even more.

Bret and Kyle are great, very customer friendly and willing to explain things if you have the capcity to understand them.

Now do ANY of you know anyone who'd want to buy my GTI. I want to get my ass back into a nice FC.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:46 PM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

go to fairfax mazda and ask for miles or go to malloy mazda and get dave duff to take look at it